At the Airport

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

Asma's POV

 

"Be careful with your luggage Beta." Mom said.

"Be careful with your passport & all those documents too dear, it's your first time travelling alone.”, said dad. O.K. as he said, yes! It’s my 1st time travelling alone & more specifically, it's been 14 years since I have been on an aeroplane!!

"Remember to eat those snacks that I packed for you. O.K.?", Yes~ you guessed it right! My mom's the owner of that typical line.

"Okay mom. Okay dad. I get it & it's the fifth time that you have repeated those exact sentences again!" UFF*! I finally got to speak in real rather than just in my mind!

 The Airport is actually crowded today. Hmm~~, now that I think about it, it's been 14 years since I last visited the Airport too. So it sure looks crowded to just me & to those coming for the first time. In the meanwhile, I watch my dad pacing back and forth & my mom sitting next to me & worrying. Hehe.. my typical parents & I actually love them for this.

"Ashshu~~ are you listening?" OH! My mom broke my chain of thoughts. I guess I was busy in deep thoughts. And Ashshu is my nick name that my parents address me as. 

"Yes mamma.", I said.

"It's time for your departure already beta. The announcer already announced while you were dee~p into your thoughts. HEHEHE" My mom laughed after having said that. WAIT...so, it's finally time? O.K. why am I talking in my head while I can ask her?

"So...it's time to..?" I asked, I know I'm asking a stupid question. Hehehe..O.K. I guess I'm not in a position to laugh mentally either.

"Yes Beta. It's time to go." , Both my mom and dad replied sadly this time. Did I mention how I love  it when they address me as "Beta"? It feels so lovely. O.K. Back to the reality....

We stand up from our seats & my dad starts trollying my luggage. I bid my parents the last farewell but I know I'll definitely be able to be with them again soon if GOD wills.

                   Now I'm left all by myself to carry out the remaining procedures & I head towards the Plane, the Plane that'll change my current life completely.

 

************************************************************* ^_^ ***********************************************************************

 

A/N: "Uff" is an expression like "Sigh" or "Aigo" among Indians*

Hello again friends. thanks ALOTTT for the support and encouragement that u guys have shown. specially my favourite dongsaeng here on AFF @ Lila1414...I hope u guys can continue with the support :).. comments and criticism are all welcomed. please do subscribe if u like the story so far. till then..this is Ashmy signing off ^^