Somewhere in Dubai.

How my life changed in Seoul. (Hiatus)

Author's POV

     It was a bright summer morning, with blazing sun shining to its maximum. The air being humid and the temperature being 42ºC. Dubai was rarely a city that experienced winter or any such season near being called "Cold". The "so-called" winter season just peeked for 2 months and the remaining 10 months were always summer.

This day was no different from other ordinary days. But it was definitely an extraordinarily different day for "Someone" in this ordinary yet extraordinary city. And that "Someone" is who this story is all about.

                 Asma was an Indian girl who had settled in Dubai along with her family of 9 members including her.

She was the 2nd daughter and was 20 year old. She was a B.Pharm. (Bachelor of Pharmacy) student and had just entered her 3rd year. But since her family couldn’t afford her tuition fee anymore due to financial crisis, she started working hard on her studies to get the scholarship. Her hard work didn't just result in her getting the scholarship, but also made her an exchange student in Seoul National University. And this is where her life took a new turn & this is where our story starts.

     Now let's get back to our ordinarily extraordinary day, shall we! ^_^

Asma's POV

"Asmaaaaa~~~~, Get ready! Your flight is not going to wait for you~~!" Mom shouted. Actually more like she SCREAMED!

"Mom~~! I'm almost ready. I just need to plait my hair." I said. I have long, actually long hair that reaches up to my hips. So it's a little troublesome to get done with them soon. OH! By the way, I'm Asma.^^

"Asma beta*. If you're done, let's get going since your flight will be taking off in an hour starting now." My sweet dad said. Actually I do love my mom a lot too, but I'm more of a "Daddy's Daughter".

"Coming dad~" I sing.

I hug all my siblings for 1 last time as i get ready to leave my Home Sweet Home. And being an emotionally sentimental fool, I burst out crying while hugging them & they start crying too.

"I'll miss you guys a lot", I say while wiping away my tears.

"We'll all miss you more", they say.

And that's where I depart from them to head towards Dubai Airport & ultimately, to Seoul.

********************************************************* ^_^  *********************************************************

A/N: A/N: Beta* = "Child" in hindi which is 1 of the Indian languages,

Hello there my readers. this is my very first chapter so please do comment. Your suggestions, opinions, criticism, advices and all are heartly welcomed.