an apple??

school high star

Score week going near come, but kyungsoo and his partber kim jongin havent make any preparation for score week. they havent pratice and make the concept for score week. 'Ah. Please really kim jongin score week just come for once in 2 month. Are you really dont care about that score week? So you want to waste like that..... no thats never going to happen. I have to talk with him...' kyungso mumble to him self.

He walk fast going to the place where he always hangout. It's at the school roof.

*school roof*

" yah. Kim jongin... please okay! Just this once... just this once you have to hear me!!! This is our score week...we have to get a best score... so please make the concept and we have to pratice together okay... and you know you will be come more charming and make everyone in this school became more love you and respect you so please okay..." kyungsoo want raise a little voice at the boy infront of him who focusing with his book.

"..." no respond from the boy.

"YAH... why are you quite are you deaf so you cant hear me... YAH KIM JONGIN!" Kyungsoo yelled at the boy who still focusing on his book.

And with a little silent the boy finally look at kyungsoo.

"Ah.yes. what are you say!i'm sorry i cant hear what you are you said before. I'm wearing headset so i really cant hear what you said. Can you reapeat again?" Kim jongin look at kyungsoo with out any feeling guilty at him.

And its really make kyungsoo pissed more at him 'This person.... so i yelled at him before. He doesnt listen anything what i said? Oh my... what the hell... whats wrong with his guy... god why you make a person like him why.' Kyungsoo scream in his heart want to trow a punch on jongin face.

"Yah. Didnt i just say sorry for not hearing what you said. Just repeat again can you?" Kim jongin yell at the boy who standing infront of him.

"Repeat? NO WAY!" Kyungsoo scream as loud as he can. He really pissed now at him.

kyungsoo throw him face and going to leave him suddenly jongin grab kyungsoo wrist.. 'uh...this person really annoyed me!'kyungsoo say in heart. " what's now. Let me go!" Kyungsoo resist jongin arm who grab tight on kyungsoo wrist.

But kyungsoo suddenly stob when jongin offering an apple at him.

"What is this?" Kyungsoo said with soft voice.

"It's an apple you idiot. Dont you know an apple?" Jongin yell at kyungsol again.

"I know it's an apple. So what are you going to do. Huh!!!" Kyungso raise his voice and rolled his eye.

"It's for you... you have eat some fruit okay. Last time when i give you mangosteen. You dont eat right? So i now i give you an apple . You must eat this apple like or dislike you have to eat or i will angry with you understand? " jongin chuckled and poke his finger on kyungsoo forehead. leaving the boy who still not knowing what happen know.

"When he give a mangosteen for me? Huh i really dont understand him. But well i like an apple so why not?" Kyungsoo whisper at him self still little confused.

why jongin suddenly give an apple for him. Why suddenly he felt like someone else. Its really mistery. For kyungsoo him self.

A/N : i'm really sorry any mistakes. And if you confused why jongin give an apple they will explain in future chapter when jongin past. Hehehe buts its still secret.

please like. Comment and upvote. Love you guys.