high star

school high star

"Che, he always make me curious about him!!! He think with his behavior like so cool and msytery like that can make all people admire him and idoling him!? Well all girl and boy even teacher in this school admire him and idoling him. EXEPT 8ME"the boy name kyungsoo complain about him again and some one near him hear about this boy complaining.

"Hey. Still sulking? Well now what's the problem? Cheating? Ignore? Or you broke up with him" the boy smile and show his dimple and little teasing kyungsoo.

"Yah. Lay! I'm not sulking okay! And i never going out with him." Kyungsoo raise his voice almost scream at the boy who looking him with smile. " so what's the problem? " lay let out soft voice to his bestfriend with a smile.

"Aniya. Just pissed of someone.. ah... just thinking again. It make me pissed more at him!" Kyungsoo his hair. Lay calm the boy with hand patt kyungsoo hair.

"Let me guess! You annoy or agruing with kim jongin again right?" Lay said.

Kyungsoo just nodded him for the answer.

"..just accept it! You know kim jongin is always like that. And don't you coupling with for 4 month in this high star. And just try get along with him!you are a lucky person who can coupling with kim jongin you know, he the school star you know!" Lay little complain to his bestfriend.

"I'm not, this school who was pairing me with him. And i always try everything i can to get along with him. But he always ignore me. And it's make me pissed.... but's come on. I really don't care about him. I just don't want my score and my grade going down because of him!" Kyungsoo complain and the very end of the word he little sulking. Warp his arm around the knee.

Silent appear between them but lay just break with little hug to calm down again this boy.

" well as long. i see your perfomance with him, its always perfect. And i think if you change him now. Your score is going drop and you will regret it later. But that's up to you i just give some advice!" Lay patt gently his hair who was sulking

. ......'what did my bestfriend just said? We perfect?just thinking about him i want to puke. Really? NO WAY!' Kyungsoo scream in his heart.

And now the problem for kyungsoo . They have to perfomance in score week, and just like always when kyungsoo ask jongin to practice together he always decline his offer and that's make kyungsoo angry. 'REALLY!!!! WHAT DID YOU REALLY WANT KIM JONG IN' kyungsoo scream loud as can in his heart to let a little stress.

Kyungsoo don't really care about what jongin thinking or what he doing. It's just kyungsoo hope jongin never make his grade or score down because with him. Because kyungsoo swear. If kim jong on will never get bad score because every teacher in this school will defend you but what about kyungsoo??

"God.please help me" kyungsoo pry in his deep heart.

 

A/N : this my first fanfic. Please comment and like it. Well this story it's take too much attidute to the real kyungsoo because in this story i make kyungsoo hyper. -_-)"

I'm really sorry if you dont like it *bow