dance???

school high star

kyungsoo humming some song and throw up and down the apple who given by kim jongin. and he started smile when he remember it.

"ya, kyungsoo. it's really weird to see you smile like that!" lay teased kyungsoo.

"yah. it's not like i always unmood or stress ok!" kyungsoo raise his little voice to his bestfriend.

"calm down. i'm just kidding. just everytime i met you, you always complaining about that school star kim jongin, right?" lay sigh and patted his bestfriend head.

"aniya, i'm normal to him..." kyungsoo pouted to lay who patted his head and eat his apple.... it's really delicious, 

"where does apple from? your lover?" lay looked at kyungsoo who still eat the apple.

"no... this is from that jongin! and i dont have a lover not like you!" kyungsoo said. and lay just little suprise to hear 'from jongin' that came from kyungsoo mouth.

"that school star kim jongin?" lay ask. and kyungsoo just nod from his friend question. 

"so, when you are to start to going out!" lay asked again. with a wondered face.

"we not!" kyungsoo yelled at his friend.

"you're not, but i think kim joingin started to like about you." lay said.

"huh, why do you think so?" kyungsoo wondered.

"because, he give you an apple, and there isn't girl or boy who received a gift from his! dont you think its weird when you got an apple from him?" lay asked. and kyungsoo keep silent and think what lay said there all true. why would kim jongin give an apple for him. and now it's make an question from kyungsoo him self. is jongin like kyungsoo or what. kyungsoo doesnt know anymore.

well, kyungsoo stop thinking because if he thinking any futhure it's will make kyungsoo head explode he doesnt know what the feeling of love or what. just kyungsoo want to be a top in this school.

 

--------

the next day kyungsoo meet again with kim jongin to ask about practicing. and just like always he always refuse kyungsoo offer. 

and its make kyungsoo question again yesterday, was he just acting nice to kyungsoo or what. because now kyungsoo acting soo cold again toward kyungsoo. but well now that doesn't matter.

now the problem the score week will be held in 4 days again. and they not even once practicing together. 

kyungsoo started to search jongin because when he come to his favorite hangout he's not there. so kyungsoo have to search jongin in this school.

when kyungsoo walk in front of dance room. he heard some music from dance room, kyungsoo peek a little to see who dance in this hours. and it's make kyungsoo suprise kai dance really cool, hot and.... it's to perfect. wait! didn't kai say he dont want to dance when kyungsoo meet him at first time he say "i dont want to dance again" so why? huh? so weird?

its really make kyungsoo confused. kim jongin really what guy are you? why you so hard to understand? ahh..... kyungsoo really love the scene he look at now.

 

 

 

 

 

a/n : i'm sorry to weird and short chapter. at my school now in every week will be held a test. and its make me stress. so please forgive me!

and dont forget please comment, subcribes, up vote. love you all >0