|| 5 ||

The Flowershop Girl

5 years later

A 10 years-old girl run along the hallway to her parents room. She knocked the door.

"Come in!" a hoarse voiced from the room said making the little girl twisted the door knob to came in.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" the girl cutely said, peeking at the table which is too high for her.

"Oh! Minhee-ah! Come here." Kyuhyun lift her up and putted her on his lap.

"I'm doing my paperwork. You can sit with me but don't touch my thing, okay?" Kyuhyun warn make her nod her head. She wandering around his work table and notice something that paste in front of her.

"M-I-R-A-C-L-E. Daddy, what is m-miracle?" the younger asked.

"It's when something unbelievable happen to us. A good thing not bad thing." he tried to explain.

"Then, why you always said that mom is a miracle?" she asked. He straighten his body.

"That because...your mom is used to be sick." he said.

"Sick? Like flu?" the girl asked.

"Yes. But this one can make her die."

"Die?" "Yes. Die."

"Then...where is the miracle?" the girls asked and with that a flashback came across his mind.

* * *

Kyuhyun push the wheelchair on the rooftop. Seohyun look at the scene happily, waiting for the sun to set up.

"You know, I really want to watch the sunset with the one I love." Seohyun said.

"And that's me." he said to cheer her up. Once the sun start to set down, she squeal.

"Omo! So beautiful." she said. "Yeah, like you." Kyuhyun said making the female cringe.

"Stop with the cheesy word, Kyuhyun. I hate it." she said.

"But you love me." he tease.

"Stop it! I'm tired. Kyu, can I borrow your shoulder? I want to sleep, just... for a while." she said before closing her eyes. Few minutes later, Kyuhyun try to wake her up since the cold breeze hit her bare skin but she didn't.

"Seohyun. Wake up. It's cold here." he shook her body but no response from the girl. Again, he wake her but he got the same response. He began to panicked. He call out the nurse and take her to the emergency room. Kyuhyun wait patiently outside of the room waiting for the good news. Later,the doctor came out of the room, expressionless.

"Sir, I'm sorry. I think it's her time to go." the doctor pat his back trying to calm his down.

"Doctor! You should come with us!" the nurse rush to get the doctor. Again, the doctor follow the nurse to the room. Few minutes later, he came out with a huge smile on his face.

"Sir! We have a very good news for you!" he said making the male confuse.

"Ms. Seo Joo Hyun is alive! It's a miracle for her!!!" Kyuhyun speechless hearing the news.

"Sir, I'm sure you want to see her right now. Well...I leave you two. But remember, she need a good rest." the doctor said before walk away but he turned around once the male call him.

"Is that mean she free from her disease?" he asked.

"We're still not sure about that but from now, she is free from the disease." the doctor said then walked away.

* * *

"We're home!" two voices greet the whole living room.

"Daddy! Mommy and Kyumin is home! Come on!" Minhee drag his hand making he yelp.

"Minhee! Slow down! What did I told you? Don't run in the house." Seohyun fold her arm.

"Sorry,mommy." the girl hung her head down.

"It's okay. Now, you're going to help me for the dish as the punishment." the two then entered the kitchen.

When she too absorb with the cooks, she didn't realize it until a pair of arm circle her waist making her jumped in shock.

"I love you." the male whisper.

"I love you too." she said before pecking his lips.

"Mom! Dad!" Minhee whine while her two hand trying to cover Kyuwon's eyes.

the end...


it's end!! Thank you to my subscribers for the upvoted and comments. It help me a lot.