|| 2 ||

The Flowershop Girl

Kyuhyun enter the flower shop for the first time. His eyes wandering around the shop looking for the familiar face.

"What are you doing here?" Seohyun asks as she saw him.

"I just want to visit you, is that alright?" 

"Of course! Come! Let me show you around." Seohyun grab the male's hand and showing him around.

"This is Yoona unnie. She's the owner of this shop." Seohyun introduce. Kyuhyun show her a warm smile.

"Unnie, this is my friend, Kyuhyun." Yoona look at him up and down. She then grab Seohyun to the place that far enough for two of them. Kyuhyun just watch they talk. It's look like pretty serious.

A moment later, both of them walk to Kyuhyun.

"Sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi, for taking a long time." Yoona apologize.

"I'm alright. No need to be sorry." Kyuhyun said persuade the female.

* * *

Day by day, their friendship become close. Kyuhyun thought about confessing to her. It may be soon.

As in cue, his phone ringing. Seohyun's name appear on the screen.

"Hey, Kyu. I'm planning about having a dinner together.

"Sounds great! When? Where?" Kyuhyun asks.

"One question at a time, mister. Tonight. Maybe you can decide about the place. I don't know about the place since I'm not going out often." Seohyun said.

"Deal! I already have one in my mind."

"Well...suprise me." He can heard Seohyun chuckling behind.

"I will. I'll fetch you at 8. See you tonight."

Once he ended the phone call, he take out her necklace. Yes, he's going to use it when he confessing to her later which is tonight.

* * *

Seohyun wait patiently for Kyuhyun to come over to fetch her up. Few minutes later, the said male arrive.

"Sorry, I'm late." He apologize.

"Yeah. Very late." Seohyun sarcastically said.

"Oww...don't be like this." Kyuhyun pout. Seohyun smile, stuck her tongue out.

"Such a baby. Come on! I'm starving to death." Seohyun said rubbing her stomach. Kyuhyun just watch her figure entering his car. He is nervous about the confession.

Soon, they arrive at the said restaurant.

"Wow, you really surprise me." Seohyun said.

"Told you. No. Let's enter, missy." Kyuhyun said offering a hand make the female to accept it.

"What do you want to eat, sir?" the waiter ask.

"Just give us the special one." Kyuhyun said.

"So, why with the sudden dinner?" Kyuhyun asks curiously, covering his nervousness.

"Nothing, just a friendly hang out." Seohyun said.

Their meals arrive and Kyuhyun just need to wait the right time to confess.

"Uhmm...Seo..." Kyuhyun call her make her to lift up her face to look at him.

"I want to return your thing." Kyuhyun said taking out the necklace from his pocket.

"My necklace! Do you steal it?!" Seohyun beam.

"No no no. You get it wrong. I'm not steal. You drop it at our first meeting." Kyuhyun explain.

"Then, why you never return it before?" Seohyun asks.

"I always forgot to bring it." He lie. He always bring it everyday.

"Sorry for accused you. My mom gave me that necklace." Seohyun said looking down at her food.

"It's my fault anyway. Let me put it on yours." Kyuhyun said. He then walk to her back and wear the necklace to her neck and return to his seat. Seohyun touch the necklace.

"Thank you for keep it for me. I thought it may lost forever." Seohyun said.

"Actually...I h-have another thing to say." Kyuhyun said bravely overcome his fear.

"Go on. I'm hearing." Seohyun said looking at him.

"I love you." Those three words escape from his lips while Seohyun still processing the words in her mind.

"Seohyun, I love you for a long time already. I know that we just met. But I can't help to fall for you. For me, you're perfect. Plaese...be my girlfriend." 

This is not what she want. 

"This is not what I want! I can't be love!! Kyu, I just...can't. I'm not in love you." She lie about the last part.

"But you're perfect for me."

"I'm not that perfect as you thought!!" She beam and walk away leaving Kyuhyun who just got rejected.

 

A hot stream rolling down on her cheek. She never expect for him to confess to her. She admit that she love him but she have her own reason for not accepting him as boyfriend.