Uh-oh

The Soft Hearted Kingka

Nu'est- Face


Author's P.O.V

"Oh no! Did the hyungs catch on? Should I tell them what happened?" Jungkook thought to himself

"Um... N-Nothing happened. W-Why are you asking?" Jungkook replied unsurely to his hyungs

"You sure? Cause we heard a big ruckus when class was over and we didn't see you after that." Jin asked. 

"Okay. Fine. That new kid Taehyung bumped into me and he didn't say he was sorry. So of course, I had to get the sorry out of him and teach him a lesson. "  A long sigh " But of course he didn't listen to me. So I had to be the one to say sorry, even though I didn't do anything wrong." All the members could do is shake their heads in response.

"Jungkook, You have to learn that sometimes, no matter how mad you are, you have to hold it in until the end." Suga said and sighed heavily while patting Jungkook's shoulder. "Sometimes the outside appearance has to be different from the inside."

fancy-line.png

Taehyung wasn't as confident as he was the other day. He walked into class with his head down so no one could see him, but there was always that one person who knows who it is and tells the whole class. On top of that, he was bullied like there was no tomorrow. But it wasn't by Jungkook; it was by all the other students of the grade. They treated him as the same trash Jungkook dealt with, doing whatever they were capable of doing to make sure Taehyung's life felt like death.

"Where you goin', Taehyung? Huh?" one guy asked in a taunting voice, but Taehyung mistook it for a regular question of curiosity. So he replied truthfully.

"I'm just going home. Why do you ask anyway? Do you want to hang out?"

"Oh! Yeah! Let's definitely hang out at my place." the same guy said. "But before, let me give you directions to my house." and he punched Taehyung right in the cheek, making him face the other direction he was looking.

"There. So now you know never to mess with me. Okay? You got it?" all Taehyung could do is whimper in pain.

"O-okay." he managed to say on the verge of tears

"Like you understand." his friends kicked him in the knee and they left.

 

On the other hand, Jungkook hasn't even gone near Taehyung. He took his hyung's words and thought about them carefully. He's always been appearing the way his insides told him to appear as on the outside. If he was mad on the inside, he would be on the outside; if he was happy on the inside, he would be on the outside, and etc.. He was starting to think that if he held in his anger or sadness, others would think differently about him and his image would change. But who knows?

It was the period right before lunch and there was something on Jungkook's mind. It was not lunch or food, but it was actually Taehyung. Why him? Well, Jungkook has been avoiding him (for a reason) but he doesn't know exactly why. Instead of joining in on the bullying like he used to do, he would just pass right by. This happened for the past few weeks until one day, when he changed it all up. 

It was just a normal day right before the end of class. Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. He wasn't really sure what to think of or if he even thinking of anything. The only thing that appeared in his mind was a big giant blank page. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't even realize the bell rang indicating the end of class; Jimin brought him back to reality. And that's when Jimin and him decided to walk back to the dorm together. But there was something stopping them in their tracks which made Jungkook madder than ever.

"Hey Taehyung, where you head off to?" one guy said. Being the naive guy, Taehyung mistook it for a regular question, again. No matter how many times he gets asked that question, he only hears it as a question of curiosity . 

"I'm going home." he replied, like his answer is always. Getting annoyed for hearing the same stupid things all the time the guy couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Huh? You're goin' home? Okay then. But why do you always respond with the same answer? You always go home after school. Isn't there anything else you could do? Don't you have a life, you little dimwit?" Taehyug was speechless after hearing what he heard. He thought there were other people who cared about him other than his parents, but I guess there wasn't.

"Speechless, huh? Yeah, because you know all this is true; you being a dimwit who has no life." the guy who was now officially a bully said. "Don't you agree?" he asked the other people watching. They all nodded in agreement.

"Now what are you going to do because no one is on your side? I guess there's only one thing to do." the bully said. Then he threw a punch at Taehyung's face and his friends (or gang) started helping him out. Suddenly a queenka came from the side. She was the typical popular girl with a group of friends (or crew) who thinks they are everything. She did something that was half expected, half unexpected.

"Um..excuse me? I think you are doing something wrong." the queenka said. Taehyung was thinking, "Oh yes! Someone to save me. Yeah!" but he thought wrong.

"You forgot this." the girl said and violently kicked Taehyung in the stomach. Everyone started laughing and joined along in the bullying. 

"Ugh!! Ahhh someone please help me! Please same me!!!!" Taehyung said to himself, but thought it was no use. Apparently though, there was someone who could read minds.

"YA!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" To a surprise, this came from Jungkook. He came out of nowhere and quickly blocked Taehyung from the punches and kicks, taking in all of the pain. By this time Taehyung gave up already. He was surprised to see someone defending a nerd like him. Everyone was surprised to see a kingka with a high reputation to do something like this. And just a number of days ago he was bullying him pretty harshly.

"You want to know what we're doing?" the guy said. "Well, it's none of your business so, GET LOST!!!! 꺼져!!!"

Jungkook wasn't taken aback at all. He actually felt the need to defend Taehyung even more.

"If it's none of my business then how is it your business? Taehyung was quietly minding his own business when you decide to come beat him up when he didn't even go near you. Why would you do all this? Is it just for fun and pleasure, because if it is YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT NOW!" Jugnkook stood up for Taehyung; this was something unusual of him. He would usually be the one who's the bully and not the upstander. There must be something going on in that mind of his.

"Oh, so you want to fight now. Huh? Okay. I don't mind at all. As long as you want to seem like a looser when I end up winning." the bully said and tried to punch Jungkook, but he missed as Jungkook dodged it

"So you're playing hard to get? I'm cool with that." the bully tried to punch him again but missed. Then suddenly he saw a teacher. The other guy didn't see her, so he punched him again and tried to dodge it, but got half hit.

"WHAT DO YOU STUDENTS THINK YOUR ARE DOING, BEATING UP YOUR OTHER CLASSMATES?" the teacher yelled across the hall so even people in Korea could hear. She turned her head and saw Taehyung, all worn out and bruised. This sight made her even more furious at the bully guy.

"*GASP* What did you do to Taehyung? Look at him. I SAID LOOK AT HIM. HE LOOKS LIKE A TORN UP RAG DOLL. NOW THAT'S NO WAY OF WELCOMING SOMEONE NEW TO OUR SCHOOL." this teacher was red mad. She had drawn the line.

"ALL OF YOU GET DETENTION/AFTER SCHOOL CLEANING DUTIES. NOW!" she yelled, storming off. All of the other kids followed with their heads down, pretending to feel guilty or pittyful, but they really weren't

Jungkook got up from the floor and was about to go home when a voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Um.... Ah.... Th-thanks for standing up for me and driving those abusive bullies away. If it weren't for you I would have been a chewed up, broken dog toy or something like that. Ahehe" The voice belonged to Taehyung. It was his words of thanks to Jungkook, but Jungkook only brushed the words off his shoulders. He just stared at him and left, saying or doing nothing in reply. Taehyung stumbled up and tried to tell him something, but Jungkook had already left.

On the other hand, BTS was just standing there doing nothing about the situation. They were so confused at all the sudden actions and didn't know how to react or respond. But they were most surprised at what Jungkook did. It was so unexpected from him. They all thought he would joing in the bullying, like he did before or not do anything to keep his image. But they were all wrong. Very wrong. This is when they knew something was up with Jungkook. He must be hiding something from the hyungs.

fancy-line.png

Jungkook P.O.V

When I got home, tired and frustrated all the hyungs were stairing at me. But since I had such a bad day, I didn't care if it was my hyungs or even the whole world staring at me. I just wanted this school year to end. I walked into my room and slammed the door, then crashed onto my bed. Ahhh sigh...

Author's P.O.V

"And there we go. That kid, Jungkook, he's doing it again. Sigh...." Suga said 

"Didn't he do the same thing last week?" Jimin asked "Are you sure what he told us last time was the truth?"

"Yep. And he has to learn, still. I thought by last time he would learn already" Jin said. Then there was mumbling and talking amongst the other memebers.

Suddenly........

"JEON JUNGKOOK COME OUT HERE, NOW!" Namjoon said


ENJOY!