Chapter 2

Oblivious Hearts

Kiseop's POV :

We were on our way back to the dorm, I was sitting in the middle row with Dongho laying his head on my lap, sleeping, and Kevin sitting on my other side. I was lost in my thoughts like always, thinking about my love, my pegion, my everything, Eli.

Its really hard not to think about him he's the greatest guy I've ever met, he's so special to me, I've known him for almost four years now. When I just gotten into U-KISS, the first day I saw him I had my eyes only him.

I remember the second my eyes fell on him, I was frozen in my place staring at him I couldn't move a muscle, my mouth was dry, not a single word coming out of my lips, and my heart beat so hard I thought it would burst out of my chest. I made a fool out of myself that day. Even after I got to know him really well I've developed feelings for him and I really didn't know what to do anymore.

It just suddenly happened, one moment everything was normal, my life was okay and then the next moment, I don't know how, I had a major crush on him and now I'm totally, deeply, madly in love with him. I know what love means and I knew that this isnt the kind of love that comes and goes.

One day he was trying to cheer me up for something I was upset about, I was crying and he came and stayed by my side the whole time, he wiped my tears away and started to act all goofy and derpy and made me laugh and as I looked into his twinkling gorgeous black eyes I couldn't help but realize how much I love him. Now it's been almost four years and I've tried my hardest to hide my love for Eli because I'm terrified of losing him. You know how everyone says if you love your best friend, when you break up you'll never be able to be like before ? And in this case we're bandmates and things will get even more awkward.

I've always felt jealous of anyone who flirts with him. He's so funny, outgoing, handsome guy, its fun to be with him, you'll never get bored around him, things will be much funnier with him around. He has that hot body that I can't get my eyes off of it, a nice structure and a flirty smile so girls adore him and on top of that he's an idol. I know its stupid to be jealous over these things but I can't help it, I want him to be only mine, sometimes I fight with him over these things. I'm desperately in love with Eli, and he's all I think about day and night and I'm worried and heartsick that he won't love me back. Everytime he looks at me I get all nervous I can't look at him directly in the eyes I don't know why it's just imposible for me. Everytime he hugs me my heart pounds, I get all red, which is so embarrasing, andl nervous but nothing matters to me while we're hugging I just want to stay in his arms all day long.

I want to be with him all the time and if he ever ignores me by accident or something I get really sad like I don't want to do anything else or talk to anyone but just lay in bed and think about him. Sometimes I just cry because I feel that he's never going to love me the same way I do, but Kevin is always telling me that Eli feels the same towords me but I refuse to believe so. I don't want to get my heart broken after believing in something that is clearly wrong.

As I was lost in my thoughts, Dongho shot up from his place screaming. Everyone yelled in fear, me and Kevin clingged on each other and the manager stopped the car abruptly.

"WHAT ? WHAT'S WRONG ? WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING ?" Soohyun shouted.

"I had a nightmare." Dongho said still shocked.

"What did you dream about ?" Hoon asked him.

"Someone was eating me." answered the maknae, after he finished his sentence, Eli and AJ bursted out laughing.

"That sounds so wrong!" AJ laughed "Is it really a nightmare ?" He added high fiving Eli ugh these idiots!

"Guys! Stop it! He's still a little baby." Hoon scolded them, Dongho glared at them and told them to shut up angirly.

"Ahhh! Dongho, you know there isn't things like that." Came the leader rolling his eyes at him, the two rappers still laughing.

"But it felt so real!" Dongho cried.

"Awww poor maknae come here." I pulled him in a hug and kevin went to his other side rubbing his back and soothing him. The rappers' laugh died immediately which it was weird.

"Not so funny now ha ?" Dongho laughed.

I heard the ones in front laughing too even the manager, I didn't know why but I shrugged it off and Kevin and I kept hugging Dongho. The manager continued driving, after fifteen minutes or so we arrived home.

"FINALLY! We're home." Kevin said as he opened the door to the dorm. Soohyun, Hoon and Dongho went straight to their shared room to sleep after wishing the others a goodnight.

"Kiseop go ahead without me, I'm gonna grab a drink, I'll be there in a minute." Kevin said.

"Okay. Don't take too long." I winked at him.

I noticed Eli and AJ were staring at us. "What ?" I asked them.

"Nah nothing." They said at the same time. I just laughed and headed to my shared room and Kevin went to the kitchen, after wishing them a good night.

As I was walking towards the room I heard AJ say "Eli go without me I'm going to the kitchen." Oh! I think AJ's going to make a move tonight

Kevin's P.O.V

"So Kevin how was your day ? I didn't get the chance to talk to you all day long." I heard AJ asking me as he leaned on the fridge. oh god why is it everytime I hear his voice or look at him my heart starts beating rapidly ?

"Meh, tiring like everyday." I replied trying to sound normal as much as I can. "You ?" I asked him smiling.

"Tired, exhausted like everyday." He replied.

"Well that we should get some rest once in a while." I said and he just nodded rolling his eyes.

We stayed in awkward silent for a moment then he decided to break it. "Kevin." oh god, oh god, oh god, he said my name! Kevin maintain yourself.

"Yeah." I said.

"Can I ask you something ?"

"yeah sure go ahead." heart stop beating so violently!

"Is there..." He hesitated a bit. "Uhm is there something going on between you and Kiseop ?" He said in a low voice. I was shocked at his question.

"Hn ? Are you seriously asking that ?" I told him.

"Yes I'm serious." He looked me straight in the eyes

"No AJ! There's nothing going on between me and Kiseop." I answered him. "Besides we both know Kiseop and Eli in love with each other and I want them to be together." and I like you but I can't say it not now not yet! I added.

"I know but the way you two are acting around each other-...." He said but I didn't let him finish.

"No AJ I assure nothing is going on between us! Kiseop is just my best friend that's why we're so lovey-dovey together." I assured him looking him in the eyes. Jaeseop smiled with his kitty-cat like smile that I adore and love so much and I smiled back at him, then silence came back playing around again.

"Well I think I should go to sleep now." I beamed and started heading towards my room. As I was walking past him, I tripped on the chair falling over him, face to face, mer inches between us and my body right against his oh my god! What do I do ? What do I do ? WHAT DO I DO ? I was shocked at the way he held my waist, pushing me closer to him. We kept looking at each others eyes without saying any word his warm, black, twinkling eyes were amazing.

"Kevin!" He muttered my name but I didn't reply I just kept staring at his eyes. "I need to say this once and for all."

He took a deep breath. "Kevin! I love you, I love you more than anything, I love you more than my all life put together, I'd be lost without you Kevin! It's sad but true." He blurted all out then he moved his face away from me, my heart was pounding out of my chest, my heartbeat drumming inside my head, my brain stopped working. I put my hand on his chin forcing him to look at me.

"AJ..." I looked deep into his beautiful eyes. "I love you too, more than my whole life, more than anything in this world, I can't even imagine my life without you in it." I confessed to him putting on my best smile. He smiled back at me and moved his face closer, I could feel his hot breath on my lips I've been waiting for this for a long time I felt like I'm over the moon. He gave me a passionate kiss that I carved for so long. We broke the kiss only for the need fo air.

"So does that mean we're together now." He asked cheekily. But I didn't reply instead I kissed him passionately again and it went longer than the first one.

"What do you think ?" I smirked after we broke the kiss.

As we were in our own little world I heard a voice that startled me. "You guys can sleep in my room I'll sleep in Kiseop's." I turned to see Eli with a playful smile on his lips and Kiseop laughing.

"But please no screaming or... You know what I mean." He said making me blush that stupid pegion! but he earned a hit from Kiseop.

"Yah! Eli stop or I'll kill you right now." AJ yelled at him.

"Oh I'd like to see you try." Eli challenged him.

"As much as I want to kick your right now, but I can't let go of this angel in my arms now." He said making my face a big shade of red.

"Stop it." I blushed looking down.

"Awwww you guys are so cute! Congratulations." Kiseop congratulated us, same did Eli.

"Thank you guys you're the best." We thanked them.

"Umm guys don't you have a room to go to and leave us ALONE." AJ said in an annoyed tone.

"okay okay! Have fun." Eli smirked and then both of them headed to their room.

"Ahhh these pabos are sleeping in the same room, I hope Eli makes a move tonight too." I laughed.

"I hope that too but let's forget about them now and focus on us." He winked.

"So anything on your mind you're planning to do." I said to him my lips inches away from his.

"I have so many things on mind I want to do." He smirked then he pulled my body closer against his so that we feel each other more and started kissing me.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

so here it is the second chapter I hope you guys like it