Chapter 1

Oblivious Hearts

Eli's POV :

Does anyone believe in love at first sight ? yes ? no ? well I do. To be honest at first I never believed in it, it sounded impossible how can someone fall in love with someone else just by the sight of them at the first time. I found it stupid and ridiculous, impossible to happen and I didn't exactly know the meaning of word "love", well actually I thought I loved a girl back when I was 15 but now after I met this person a lot have changed in me.

This person who changed my life upside down and inside out.

this person is a man yes! a MAN! Like me, I swear I was straight before I met him I don't even know what he did to me, I've tried so many times to deny the feelings i had for him but it was useless, no matter how much I try I always fail and instead I fall for him even deeper, its like he has some kind of spell on me or something. In the end I accepted it, the fact that I'm in love with him.

Did I tell you who that guy is ? well he's Kiseop, yes that perfect ulzzang.

I can't even put it into words how absolutely perfect Kiseop is.

I fell in love with him the moment I saw him and I fell for him even more when I got to know his true, adorable side. He comes off as extremly shy at first, but when he feels comfortable around you, he becomes the funniest, most precious guy you'll ever know.

Sometimes, he’ll just get lost in his own little world, and then comes back with weird and unexpected ideas that makes you wonder just what exactly is going on in that little head of his.

He's so sweet and extremely affectionate especially towards the members. His 4-D personality which I love so much is just so hilarious and adorable at the same time.

There is no second guessing to know if I'm in love. Falling for him is like nothing I've ever felt before. I love having him around and I get anxious but nervous at the same time, yet I'm completely comfortable around him. whenever I think about him I smile without even realizing it and I could get high off his scent. I miss him after he's only been gone for a few minutes. loving him really is worth fighting for and risking everything for.

This feeling for this certain person never faded with time and it will never fade instead it continues to get stronger and stronger. It's more than just a butterfly-in-stomach, its unexplainable feeling. its just one hell of a feeling.

Everytime he's with another person and not with me I get really jealous. I never used to consider myself a jealous person, but since I met him I found myself getting jealous over stupid things. I always get jealous when he goes out with someone other than me, or watches movies with others, especially when he does skinship with the other members -cough- AJ. I know he's kevin's but I just don't like it.

we had a lot of special moments together, like that stormy night, he had to sleep alone in his shared room with Kevin, who was spending the night at his parents house. Kiseop is seriously afraid of everything, including the thunder. His room was next to mine, everytime he heard the thunder he yelped, so I decided to go to check up on him. I got up from my bed and walked slowly out of the room so I won't wake Jaeseop.
I knocked on the door then opened it a bit to see Kiseop curled up in a ball on his bed holding his legs to his chest .
"Kiseop." I whispered.
"y-yes." He replied his voice cracking.
"Are you okay ?" I asked him.
"ye-AHHHHHHH!!!" He couldn't continue his sentence and screamed because of another crashing sound of the thunder. I laughed at his reaction but that laugh faded almost right away because of the look he gave me which was so scary cause of the flash light that lighten the room . I walked toward him.
"Do you need a company ?" I asked him, he just nodded and lied down on the bed holding the covers leaving me a little space to lay next to him, I cuddled up to him holding him tightly from his waist and he grabbed me from my shirt holding tight to it, we were face to face, we were staring at each other and I could see his tears were falling down his cheeks.
"Kiseop... are you crying ?" I asked a bit shocked.
"Yes." he sniffle. "And you are laughing at me." he said and punched my chest.
"Ah I'm sorry seoppie I didn't mean to." I told him and then without realizing it I just pecked his lips, we were both frozen and left in an awkward silent. I was a bit shocked of what I did but I didn't regret it, tasting a bit of his lips was what I always crave for, seconds later he turned to the other side but I didn't let him, I kept holding him tightly to me, feeling his whole body against mine and after a while we both drifted to sleep.

I remember that night my heart was about to come out of my chest.

Everyone knows about my feelings towards Kiseop except for him. I tried my hardest to hide my feelings from him. All of the members want me to confess, especially Kevin and AJ, saying that he shares the same feelings for me, but still I don't have the courage yet to confront him, I'm afraid that he'll reject me and I'll lose him. we've been friends now for 4 years, I didn't want to confess when I first fell in love with him because I thought it will freak him out and he'll stop talking to me and now I can't either because of our friendship.

We were on our way heading back to our dorm, after the long, endless fanmeeting. Everyone on the van was too tired to even speak. I was sitting in the back of the van with Jaeseop next to me, Kiseop was sitting in the middle row with Dongho next to him sleeping with his head on Kiseop's lap, so jealous!  and Kevin on his other side, Soohyun and Hoon in the front with the manager who's driving.

I kept gazing at Kiseop front of me, thinking over and over again on how to confess to him, on how to make him mine.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : here it is the first chapter of the story! I hope you guys like it! I'm sorry if its short I'll try to make the other chapters longer

(and sorry if there's too many mistakes english isn't my native language)