||END||

Protecting Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Still. Attached?" I asked as I could feel the tears b up.   He stared at me, watching as my tears slowly rolled down my face.   "I-I.. Look, I can explain.." I shook my head.   "Wow, Niel. And to think you had started falling for me. What am I? A plan B just in case Nana dumps you one day? Have a GREAT life, Niel." I turned around and grabbed my bag as I then walked hurriedly out of school.   "(_____)-ah! (_____)-ah~!"   I could still hear him calling my name but I dared not look back as I feared I might just fall back into his trap.   --- [[Niel's POV]]   "(_____)-ah!" I called out in vain as she continued to walk away.   She didn't even take a glance back at me as I stood transfixed in my seat.   I glared at Nana as she made an innocent face.   "Waeyo, Oppa? I was just trying to tell her that she should know where she stands in this school~!" She asked.   "Why!? How could you even ask that question! And what?! Tell her where she stands?! I can assure you, she is at a way higher standing than you are! Let's break up, and I REALLY MEAN IT!" I shouted as I calmed myself down and sat back in my seat.   "What?! Oppa! Over that girl?! But you love me! You did and you always will!~" Nana screamed in a high-pitched voice.   "Well, at least she knows not to make a scene in class, unlike you. I've already been over you since the last day of middle school." I spoke calmly as the class bell rang.   --- [[(_____)'s POV]]   How could everything I ever wanted just be taken away in a day?   Just yesterday, Niel confessed to me.   How long I have been waiting for the day when he starts to like me back.   And now, I'm back to square one.   I looked at my watch and saw that it was still far from dismissal.   I sat at the bus-stop in front of my school; I had to wait for Heechul Oppa before I could get home.   That means I have to wait for about two hours before I could go home.   I took out my music player as I listened to the songs on my playlist and just let the tears drain me out.   By the time I finished crying, it was still five minutes to dismissal.   I had practically drained all my energy into crying that I could probably faint right now.   Slowly, I stood up and walked towards the school gate.   As Heechul's car stopped in front of me and I was about to open the door, I felt a hand turning me.   "(_____)-ah, listen to me. Please. I need to explain myself. It's not what you think, I swear."   "Can you let me go? I'm not.. I'm not in the mood to.. To..." Everything suddenly turned pitch black as I could hear people calling out my name.   "Mhmm.. Eomma.. Eomma.. Don't leave.." I mumbled as I woke up to see that I was in my room.   I was about to get up when I felt something holding my hand.   I turned and saw Niel, lightly sleeping.   I carefully removed my hand from his grip as I walked to the bathroom.   A few moments later, I heard Niel shouting my name.   "(_____)-ah! Where are you?! (_____)-ah! Are you in there?" I could hear him knocking on the bathroom door.   The moment I opened the door, Niel hugged me.  
Please log in to read the full chapter