Photography ||Short-lived Happiness||

Protecting Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

[[Message Chatters!(short one)]]

Erm, just to answer one of my reader's question.

Yes, Niel is my favourite in Teen Top. He's the only one (kind of. I kinda like the rappers too) I look out for during their live performances.

Anymore questions? I'd be glad to answer them for you!~ (:

-

 

"You don't know how long I've been hoping for you to notice me." I said.

 

I heard him chuckle as he released me from the hug.

 

"And how long was that?" He asked as he took my hand and led me to sit facing him.

 

He knelt on one knee in front of me.

 

"Since our Elementary days." I bent my head down, blushing as I remembered the first few times I tried to impress him.

 

He held my head back up and stared longingly into my eyes.

 

"Well, now I know. And you won't have to worry about me not noticing you anymore, I'll be there for you as long as you call for me." Niel said as he rested his forehead on mine.

 

"Wait, but what about Nana? Wouldn't she be mad?"

 

"Well..I-I.. kinda told her.. and.. Well whatever it is, just ignore her.." Niel concluded before pulling me in for a peck.

 

We remained silent the rest of the time.

 

The bell rang as Niel pulled me back to class, still unwilling to let go of my hand.

 

We had photography as per normal as Niel and I became even closer than before.

 

"Yahh, can we use your camera instead? Please~" Niel said as he couldn't let go of my camera.

 

"Yahh, it's one camera per person, so we can't share. Use your own~" I replied, hanging my camera on the crook of my neck.

 

He stared at it for a while before pulling out his own.

 

Since our teacher did not come today, we were left alone to do our own stuff.

 

Niel took this chance and pulled us to the garden we went earlier.

 

Not bothering about anything else, I started taking pictures.(Of course, I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY!)

 

I could see through my camera lens that Niel was upset over the fact that I was ignoring him.

 

I decided to continue acting as though I am ignoring him as I started walking towards him.

 

He saw that I was coming closer and I guess he knew exactly what I was about to do so he played along.

 

He too started taking random pictures as he walked closer to me.

 

We 'accidentally' bumped into each other.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Uhm, do I know you from somewhere?" Niel started the conversation.

 

"Well, I'm Kim (_____) and I take Photography class. What about you?" I continued, holding in my laughter.

 

"Oh! I'm from Photography class too! Ahn Niel, by the way." He said as he stuck out his right hand.

 

I grabbed it and shook his hand.

 

"Pleasure to meet you, Ahn Niel." I smiled.

 

"No no, the pleasure is mine." He returned me a smile.

 

"I've got a question, (_____)-sshi. Do you, by chance, have a boyfriend?" He asked.

 

"I do, actually. His name is Ahn Niel and he takes Photography. Now tell me you're jealous." I joked.

 

"Really now? Then I have to say, I lost my chance of asking you to be my girl. Well then, better luck next time, eh?" He said as he turned and continued taking pictures.

 

I chuckled at our as I quietly walked towards his back and gave him a back-hug.

 

"I really, really like you. Niel.. Oppa.." I whispered and blushed.

 

"Hoho. Like, you say? Isn't the word you're looking for love?" He turned and returned me the hug.

 

I shook my head.

 

"I think.. It's too early to use that word. I mean, for all we know this could just be another temporary crush. It might not even last a month." I sighed as I broke off the hug.

 

"I say, y

Please log in to read the full chapter