Guided by a beating heart

Wake Me Up

Feeling my way through the darkness
Guided by a beating heart
I can't tell where the journey will end
But I know where to start

 

"Hyung, where do you want me to drop you off?" Sehun asked while driving and cutting each car in front of them, as they got near to the terminal she was supposed to be dropped off at.

"I still don't get why you let him drive us when I could have driven us instead!" Luhan complained and Sehun retorted back, "cause you drive slower than my grandmother! Krystal would have probably already landed in the US by the time we would have arrived to airport."

Luhan kicked Sehun's seat for revenge on his remark. "But wait! How are you planning on getting inside the terminal gates without a ticket?" Luhan pointed out catching Lay off guard, "Yeah, I didn't think of that."

Luhan glared over looking at Lay "You stupid little....!!!" 

"Yup! I'm dropping you right here." Sehun did a quick lane switch that pushed a cursing Luhan sitting in the back to be thrown back by car's quick and unsafe movements. Sehun drove up to the farthest right lane and parked the car, "Hyung, you did say this was the terminal, right?"

"yeah, suppose so!"

" 'Suppose so', you say?!" Sehun witnessed Luhan cursing in the back seat as he glanced over in his rear view mirror. "Hey, we should go drinking after this!" 

"oh yeah? and who is gonna be the responsible sober one to drive us back?"

"we can always take a cab to drive us home, and you should pay the fare because you're the oldest."

"where is the logic in that!"Luhan snapped, "okay, calm down, you two." Lay but in, "Luhan, can you come with me? Sehun, go park your car in the parking lot and call us when you're done. We'll meet up from there."

They both nodded and Luhan got out of the car and him and Lay ran straight into the airport terminal they both hoped Krystal was inside.

 

"Miss Jung, we are waiting only for you to board the plane. Is there something wrong?" a flight attendant in the checking desk asked. "I'm waiting for someone. Is it possible to take a later flight?" Krystal asked hoping for a pleasant answer. "No, your parents specifically said you must board this plane and that we may not give you a later flight." She replied.

 

"I see." She looked down at her ticket and passport she was holding. She took out her cell phone and checked the current time. Because of her family's status, she was able to delay the plane by 20 minutes which caused other flight passengers to be angered. 'I can't be anymore selfish than this.'

Krystal looked up bravely, "Alright, I will board the plane." She spaced out thinking of Lay. 'I'm sorry, Yixing.'

"Thank you for choosing to fly with us, I will check you in right now." The desk lady said as she took care of her passport and ticket. "Miss Jung, You may now board the plane. Have a nice flight." They bowed down politely handing her passport and what's left of her used ripped ticket back to her.

"This way, please." Another flight attendant waved to her to enter the airplane.

Krystal enters the plane. 

At the same moment, Lay and Luhan are desperately trying to buy a last minute ticket, so that Lay can talk it out with Krystal or at least ride the same plane to Los Angeles.

"We cannot let you purchase a plane ticket because the plane has already been boarded by all the passengers." 

"Then, can I purchase a ticket for later flight?"

The two female airline ground crew members working the desk glanced at each other in worry, "we must apologize, but we have orders from our supervisors stating that we may not let you, Zhang Yixing, purchase a ticket going to Los Angeles LAX airport for this specific flight and the 5 next flights after. We're sorry."

Lay's expression went dark as soon as he heard the worker explain "the orders" from the higher ups. 

"Okay! Then I'll purchase a ticket." Luhan moved Lay out of the way. He pulled out his wallet, getting ready to scan his credit card. "But..." the crew member stuttered as Luhan's sudden act of friendship. "There shouldn't be a problem with that, right?" he cut the worker off, "My name is Lu Han, and here's my passport." He handed it to her with a smirk on his face. "When is the next available flight?"

"In 2 hours." The other ground crew member butted in, falling for Luhan's act. 

"And you're sure there are no available seats on the flight boarding now?" He asks while throwing a wink in. The crew members blush at his hint of flirting. "Let me check, again." One of the two gave up pretty fast after experiencing his flirt wink. "Thank you." He said in english keeping the y smirk plastered upon his face. Lay who was standing right next to him was in shock by the way they treated him just cause he threw a wink and looked at them all ily.

"We seem to have one seat available up in first class, but the price is higher because you are purchasing it is the same day of the flight."

"How much?" Cool and calmy, he asked.

"$4,663.49 + plus tax."

"Dude! What are you doing?" Lay pulled Luhan to the side carefully, "helping a brother out, you can't get on that plane, but I can." Lay froze upon hearing what Luhan had to say to him. 

"Are you sure you want to purchase the ticket?" 

"Yes, I'm sure. Here's my credit card." He hands it to her.

 

"Look, all this time, I thought she wasn't the right girl for you, and I admit, your relationship lasted longer than I imagined it would. But seeing you in pain for the past few weeks hasn't been an easy thing to do."

"Lu-gege..."

"that's right! thank me later, I have a plane to LA to catch. Also explain this to Sehun and the others."

"Are you bringing any other luggage with you?"

"Nope, just my carry on."

"Um...okay, please wait a moment, while we process the purchase." She explained to him and made a call through the airport telephone. "We have a last minute first class passenger ready to board the plane....mhmmm....mhmm...Yes, we have called for cart to come pick him up. He has no baggage beside his carry on bag. Thank you very much and we apologize for the inconvience."

"Here's your ticket, and we hope you have a nice flight and want to thank you for choosing Asiana Airlines." She gives Luhan the boarding ticket, and just then a man working on ground comes driving a golf cart through the section of the airport. 


[confirmed] EXO's Lay & f(x)'s Krystal to star in a Chinese film coming out the 2nd half of 2016. The two are dancers who fall in love with each other through dancing and working. 

Wow I ship so many crackships that end up as real ships later on.

I must be psychic.

No joke.

I have been shipping them for 3 years already, and now a MOVIE WITH THEM AS THE MAIN CAST AND THEY FALL IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER.

First, I shipped Myungstal back in 2010. Then in 2014, they end up in a drama together, where L ended up loving Krystal. But she went for the ahjusshi. 

Then I started shipping Kai with Krystal before EXO's debut back in 2012. Then SM put them together for a photoshoot as lovers. Again this year, a photoshoot featuring Taemin, WHO I ALSO SHIPPED WITH KRYSTAL.

Now Lay. A MOVIE. 

A FREAKING MOVIE!

Where there is a chance they will kiss. It's a chinese production film. They literally kiss each other's faces off in Chinese/Taiwanese dramas. I'm sure there will be a kiss scene. 

Minho and Sulli did it for To the Beautiful You (Hanakimi Korean Remake). SM really likes to keep kissing in the company.