movie night

Mr. & Mr. Park Baekhyun

Baekhyun walks into their quaint apartment, unassuming, thinking about what to cook Chanyeol when he's home from work. Changing from his work clothes into more comfortable ones, he decided to watch some television before getting started on food. What he didn't expect was to see a lump of a husband, taking over their sofa, grinning. 

It would have been really creeping had Park Chanyeol not looked so heavenly. 

Conflicted with the choice to either smack him for the startle, or to jump him, because he was in need of cuddles, Baekhyun decided to just stand there, arms crossed, and eyebrows raised. "You're home early."

"Why yes, yes, I am. Now, come, sit, I'm in charge of tonight!" 

"Oh? And whats the plan?" 

Chanyeol grins, "You'll see later, nothing big. For now, I just want my "I'm home baby" hug and kiss," as he sits up, arms wide. 

Baekhyung shrugs, walking into and letting those long pair of arms envelope them into a hug, "I guess that's fine, it's been a rough day anyways, I'm not in the mood to cook dinner," he says as he gives small kisses to Chanyeol. 

"Hmm," Chanyeol murmurs between kisses, "how bout.. this. We have "you-time". You tell me... everything wrong today.. and then we take a nap. Because your dark circles put racoons to shame. Don't think I didn't notice" 

Baekhyun laughs into the kiss, which Chanyeol happily swallows up, and nods. Sounds perfect. 


"And this one parent calls me today, asking me about an appointment with all the kid's parents, and appointment that was supposed to happen at 12:45 mind you, at 2:30!"  Baekhyun grumbles as he lays next to Chanyeol on their sofa, bodies flush against each other, with Chanyeol running his fingers through Baekyun's hair.

"Geez, that late?"

"I know, 15 minutes late, I can understand, 30 minutes is pushing it, but almost 2 hours?" Baekhyun scrunches his face in distaste, "I just can't understand some parents. And don't even get me started on the bull that teacher from next door said today. 'Oh Baekhyun, are you really sure you can handle all that work?' 'Oh Baekhyun, you're such an angel, taking on so much.' hell yeah, I am. Cause I'm putting more work than you and everyone in our department combined!" 

Chanyeol places a kiss on his cheek, and smaller ones up and down his neck, "It's okay, it's over, relax." Causing Baekhyun to sigh, close his eyes and relax his face, humming in satisfaction.

"Better?" 

Baekhyun smiles a little, I mean really, how did he get so lucky? "Yeah." He can feel the other's breath close behind. "Alright, try to rest, you deserve it." 

And thats how they ended up sleeping in each others arms. 


Baekhyun woke up with a cold back from the loss of warm. Squinting, and rubbing his eyes, he sees the light from the kitchen. Pushing aside the blanket that was probably put on him somewhere during his nap, he walked to the kitchen to see Chanyeol setting up Chinese food on plate. Walking up to him and giving him a backhug, he hears Chanyeol's low chuckle. 

"Hey babe, how was your nap?"

Baekhyun nuzzles his face into Chanyeol's back, "Just what I needed, thank you. What do you have there?"

"Bought some take out, there wasn't much time to cook anything after our nap, so I just went to get something quick. Do me a favor, babe? There are some movies on the counter, you wanna pick one to watch?" 

"Yeah," Baekhyun says, as he made his way over to the counter. Sitting there were 5 movies, Midnight In Paris, The Dark Knight, Thor 2, Inception, and Stuck In Love, some of his favorites. He decides on The Dark Knight, besides, it's been a while since he's seen it anyways. 

Setting the plates down, Chanyeol pats the spots next to him.  "Come on Baek, movie time!"

Putting the movie into the dvd player, he crawls to the spot next to Chanyeol, digging into the food. 

Chanyeol loves movie nights, mainly because he loves watching Baekhyun watch movies. Comedies are fun, because he gets to laugh until he's clutching his stomach and banging on the floor, but serious movies give him the time to really notice the other. 

He loves the way his face scrunches when a character he doesn't like comes on screen, how he bites his lip when a really intense scene comes one, how he will hit the other when his favorite scene comes up, even when they've already seen the movie a thousand times. He loves how during sad moments, because he's not big on crying, he pouts just a bit. He loves it all.

"Yeol, Yeol look!" And it's only then that Chanyeol reluctantly takes his eyes off his enticing husband, and onto the screen. 


After the movie, the two decide to stay where they were, and snuggle for a bit. Pushing the trash on the table off til later. 

"Thank you for today, Yeol. I really needed." 

Chanyeol leans down to kiss Baekhyun's button nose. "Anytime. Anything for you." 

 

 

 

Something really small and sweet in honor of a late White Day gift you. Love you guys!