Boba

Mr. & Mr. Park Baekhyun

"Yeolieeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Hmmm?"

"I want some boba."

Chanyeol looks up from his computer, pushing up his glasses that have slid down the bridge of his nose. "Have you been hanging out with Sehun again?"

Here they were, on sunny Saturday afternoon, hanging out in their bedroom. Chanyeol had been laying in bed, with his computer on his belly, replying to some emails from coworkers  while Baekhyun was laying perpendicular, legs on Chanyeol's lap on one end of the bed, his head hanging off the bed on the other end. 

"Big baby wanted someone to talk to while Luhan hyung went back to China for Lunar New Year." Baekhyun says as he starts swing his arms from side to side. "Please? I really want some."

Chanyeol bites his lip to hide the huge grin threatening to form across his face. How does one resist Baekhyun? "You want me to walk outside instead of relaxing indoors in this comfy bed, and spend money on unhealthy drinks; how exactly do I benefit from all of this?"

Baekhyun sits up, in time to see Chanyeol close his laptop and slide his glasses off- "Stop, leave them on, you look good," only to roll his eyes and push them back up. "You get a happy husband, that will stay super duper quiet today?" 

"Pfft, you'll only stay quiet until you finish your boba." 

Baekhyun looks at his husband, causing the other to raise his eyebrows in anticipation; he knows that his husband, unless really adament on the matter and maybe even then, can be easily persuaded if one played his cards right. Especially if that person was Baekhyun. There were a few ways of going about this, by arguing , to feigning anger so Chanyeol got worried, or for something as trivial as a cup of taro bubble tea, aegyo.

"Channie~"

Lord knows how hard Chanyeol's trying not to laugh, "Yes Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun snuggles into Chanyeols side and wraps his arms around him. "Can we please please pretty please with cherries on top have boba? Please?" He looks up at the other, hopeful; puppy face and all.

"Hmm..." Cue small whimpering. Chanyeol inches towards cracking, a laugh threatening to leave his lips. Just humor him a little longer, Chanyeol, just a little longer. "Give me a kiss and I'll think about it."

And Baekhyun's face brightens up, because that's Chanyeol for "Yes, I will. But I just really want a kiss." So Baekhyun leans up and gives him a small peck, causing Chanyeol to narrow his eyes.

"Are you sure you really want this bubble tea?"

Rolling his eyes, because stupid Chanyeol is being a stupid, he leans up and gives him a longer kiss, longer than necessary because he secretly-not-so-secretly loves kissing Chanyeol because Chanyeol's lips are perfect and the satisfied sighs that escape from Chanyeol's lips make Baekhyun's body tingle. "Okay, now please?"

And Chanyeol just grins his snarky grin, and Baekhyun narrows his own eyes because he knew he'd been played; Chanyeol would have given in ages ago. But that's okay. Because Baekhyun gets his taro milk tea anyways, and he got to kiss his Chanyeol, so all is right with the world. 


Baekhyun loved walking side by side with Chanyeol. There used to be a time where Baekhyun had been extremely self conscious about his height. He was a man, he had pride too. And the immense amount of pride he had in himself was kind of crushed by the fact that he looked so tiny next to his tall and manly husband. 

But Chanyeol got through to him somehow, and he finally just accepted it. He could prove his manliness in other ways and stuck his middle finger up to anyone that said otherwise. 

But that doesn't mean that they can't joke around about it. At an extremely long light, when they were waiting for their turn to cross the street. Baekhyun stood up on his tippy toes, and looked up at Chanyeol. Raising his eyebrows, he stood on his tippy toes as well. Baekhyun's glare was just enough for him to bend his knees, making him just a bit shorter than his tiny partner.

The grin Baekhyun gave him after that was reward enough, So Chanyeol wrapped his arms around him and they continued their walk to the bubble tea shop. 

Another reason why Baekhyun didn't really care about their height difference anymore, was because he enjoyed how his Chanyeol looked from his angle. Even when things were super casual and Chanyeol was clad in a simple hoodie and a snapback, he looked absolute handsome. But it was during Chanyeol's company dinner parties, when he wore a black suit and tie, and his hair was nice and styled; he looked absolutely delectable.

His thoughts were interrupted when they suddenly stopped, and the door rings, signalling the fact the Chanyeol has opened the door for him. And his suddenly remembers where he is in the first place.

Setting his husband down on one of the chairs, and rolling his eyes because he knows the look Baekhyun has on whenever he's lost in his own little thought bubble, he goes and orders their drinks: taro bubble tea and strawberry bubble tea, because while they're here, might as well get one for himself, seeing as though Baekhyun never really shares.

When he finally gets their drinks, he walks back, watching Baekhyun literally bounce in his seat with anticipation. And at this point, he doesn't know whether to love Sehun for giving him the opportunity to see such a cute Baekhyun, or kill him for not only giving him the trouble of dealing with a hyper husband as well as make up on the emails he's put off to be here. So he decide so play with him. He raises the hand holding Baekhyun's drink up high and grins. "Reach for it."

"YAH! Park Chanyeol!" Baekhyun semi-yells, as he flies out of his chair and jumps, wanting to get his drink already. A few more tries to no avail, so he just decides to plop back down on his chair, cross his arms, pout, and glare at the tall imbecile that's getting in the way of him and his taro bubble tea.

Chanyeol laughs and leans forward and gives him a big peck on the lips before handing him the drink, getting a beautiful smile in return, and Chanyeol's happy with that. Besides, as cute as a grumpy Baekhyun can be, nothing's better than a happy Baekhyun.


Once they were settled back in their home, Baekhyun kept true to his promise and stayed quiet, drinking, as he watched his drama on television, leaving Chanyeol to finish up with the emails he had missed while they were on their little outing. And when he was done, he leaned back and relaxed, because things were nice and quiet.

Until he heard a satisfied sigh and the sound of an empty plastic cup hitting their coffee table. "Channie~"

He knew it was too good to be true. And so Chanyeol groaned, and got up, to further entertain his husband on whatever the hell was on his mind now.

Oh the things he does for that twerp.

 

Hope you guys like it! For bubble tea/boba. They're both the same. But alot of people I know call it boba, but in Texas we call it tapioca, and its hella confusing. Enjoy please!