Meeting

Special Encounter
I was able to understand Korean, my parents gave me as much money as I want to so I took the money and learn Korean and Japanese, hence I was able to understand and speak.
 
"Are you alright?" The same guy ask gently.
 
"Daesung! Look what you had done!" Another voice was heard.
 
"Running away from the suffocating crowd and then bump into a girl?" He replied, "I'm sorry! Are you alright?" He turn to me and asked again.
 
"Yes I am alright, but my Mera is…" I turn around to take a look at my camera, "NOT!!" Immediately I turn toward my camera, pick it up and examine it. The lens has broke and so has the screen of my DSLR, I was deeply upset. 
 
"I'm so so so sorry!" He apologise profusely. He stretch out his hand to help me stand up.
 
I accepted his kindness and took a good look at him, I opened my eyes big and grasp, the man who just bump into me is BigBang's Daesung.
 
"Hi, I am Kang Daesung, this are my Bandmates." He begin to introduce himself.
 
"Kwon JiYong, GD. Sorry our Dongsaeng bump into you."
 
"Choi SeungHyun, TOP" Said the one with a deep voice.
 
"Dong YongBae, Taeyang" Another said while smiling.
 
"Lee SeungHyun, call me Seungri" the last person said, "we are Big Bang"
 
I gave a smile, "I know, you guys are super famous." I replied, but quickly focus back on to my camera. The camera cannot be switch on, I felt tears running up to my eyes.
 
"I'm sorry I broke your camera, I'll pay you one back." Daesung said.
 
"Oh no it's fine," I replied.
 
"No, it is not fine, so you have time to spare?" He asked.
 
"Plenty. But there's no need for you to…"
 
"Let's go then!" He said smiling without waiting for me to finish my sentence. I couldn't reject hence I accepted his kind offer.
 
We walk down two streets in awkward silence, with the band members turning to each another and whisper among each other except Daesung. All of a sudden, GD ask me, "What is your name?"
 
"Caprice, Caprice Shihouin Shizune."
 
"What a unique name!"
 
"Yea, I am a Japanese-Singaporean mix."
 
"But you know Korean?"
 
"Yes, I learnt Korean."
 
"How old are you? You look too young to travel alone in another country."
 
"16? I start travelling alone since I was 13."
 
"So young?!? Why?" All of them look so surprise. I just smile and never reply them, things become awkward again.
 
We reached the camera shop, they basically sell different brand of camera here, there's Canon, Nikon, Sony, etc…
 
"Pick one, pick any camera you want, choose any lens you want too, this is for breaking you camera." Daesung turn to me and said.
 
I stood in awe at the cameras in the shop. There are so many kinds and they are all the very good ones. I walk around the shop like a lady shopping for new clothes.
 
"Go on, pick any camera you like." He repeated.
 
I took a step forward to this particular DSLR camera I wanted to get, but it is not available in Singapore yet. "Can I get this?"
 
"Yes sure!" He smiled. "And the lens?"
 
I took the same lens I was using before. Daesung paid for the DSLR and lens. The pass me the camera, "here, to replace the ones I broke."
 
I thank him and immediately open the box in the shop, I fixed my memory card and battery in the camera, switch it on, and start browsing through my photo I've taken.
 
"Wow, the photos are well taken.", "it look like you are a professional photographer." Taeyang and TOP said respectively.
 
"Thank You."
 
"Where do you live? We will send you back home." GD suggested. All the boys nodded their heads.
 
"I don't know the address," I replied, "but I know my way back."
 
"We will walk you then." Seungri suggest.
 
I couldn't reject them, so I kindly accept their gentlemanly actions. On my way back, I stopped many times to take photographs, the members kindly wait for me, I can't help but notice the crowd which stares at me, but I choose to ignore them.
 
"I've reached my apartment I've rented, you don't have to see me up." I open my mouth when we are at the lobby of the apartment.
 
"Oh! Hyung! This is where our dorm is at too!! What a small world!" Seungri chirped happily.
 
I can't help but smile at that. "Look! She's smiling! She look so beautiful when she smile!!" He chirped again. The rest of the members laughed.
 
I never know the world can actually be so small.