Korea

Special Encounter
My plane landed in Korea safely. The moment I collected my luggage, I whip out my camera and start to take photos of the bustling city. I took the train from Incheon international airport to Seoul.
 
Upon reaching Seoul, I walked to the apartment which just take 3mins. The reason why I book the apartment is because it is so close to the train station that I do not have to walk far if I want to travel to other areas of Seoul or Incheon. I put down my heavy bags and luggage, went out of the house thinking of explore this bustling city by walking with my "Mera".
 
As I walk down the city with my camera, taking a stroll down the road while taking photograph of any interesting sight I see, I heard a lot of noise up ahead. Girls screaming "Big Bang", "GD", "TOP", "TAEYANG", "DAESUNG", "SEUNGRI". I then realise Big Bang is in the street. BIG BANG, a South Korean boy bang who has made themselves well know worldwide. I do like them, in fact, I always buy VIP tickets to their concert, inclusive a backstage pass whenever they go to Singapore for a concert.
 
But seeing that there are lots of people in front, I decided to walk away instead.
 
Soon I was away from the crowd, back to taking photographs, looking for a nice angle through my viewfinder.
 
All of a sudden, I felt a force pushing me. I felt on my , my camera flew a metre away from my hands.
 
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" A voice was heard, he spoke in Korean.
________________________________________
 
Sorry that this chapter is so short!! I'll try to post long chapter in the future!!