Happy Birthday Oppa .

Saengil chukahamnida , Taemin .

I still cant forget 8 years ago ...when i was just 16 and still in school . We had Financial Literacy and Mrs Lee kept asking us to plan our future and how much we want to save and by when . I was still very young back then , and all i wanted was to grow up and make alot of money . But never did i expect to be the wife of SHINEe's dongsaeng , Lee Taemin ! He was so sweet back then ! and still am but recently...

"dont worry about that , i should be celebrating now !" i told myself . 

aish , how could i forget his birthday ?! i live for this day ! 

 HOW do i celebrate , howwwww?! what shall i do ?! what do i need to buy ?! 

AH , a homecook meal and a cake !

the present will be in the room later on ...keke ^^ 

hmm , ...what does Taemin like to eat ? aish , ...i just realise that i dont know... 

but we've never had Western food before ! So i shall cook fish and chips ! with lots of chips ! he loves chips , that , i know ! 

 

I jumped out of bed to get to the supermarket .

 

~~ 

 

It smells nice . I didnt know i can cook ! keke . my fish and chips may turn out nice ...but i'm not a baker , so i bought a chocolate cake on my way back from the supermarket just now ! hee . i dont know if Taemin loves chocolate , ...but i bought a banana cupcake just in case ... 

The chocolate cake looks perfect to me .

A heart shape made out of white chocolate decorating the cake , it looks like a scenery on that first date with Taemin before we got married . It looks like those cherry blossoms that fell on our faces while our lips form a symphony of silent lovely music , that filled my ears till my heart flutter . That day was exactly three years ago . Yes , he proposed to me on his birthday ! When i accepted shyly , he told me how precious this marriage 'present' was for him . I was filled with unexplained joy that i swore could have burst in me , with me . Ah , ...memories ...

And the cake has a strawberry in the middle , ...kinda reminds me of that hair of his during one of his many debuts . He was always smiling back then that i fell in love at first glance . After that , i got obsessed with all his hairstyles . Once , i told him that secret . He laughed out loud and never failed to tease me about it . 

The whole cake looks sweet , ...almost as sweet as Taemin . With the chocolate rice sprinkles and the whipped cream and the white chocolate heart ...i cant bear to eat it ! Taemin is ...my Sun . My Gigantic Star . My everything . I'd dir , ...if he were to not love me anymore . 

i heard the creaking of the door from the main hall . ah ! hes back ! 

i rushed to switch off the lights and light up the candle , 

i cant wait to see him smile his old bright smile again ! 

 

~~ 

creeaaaakkk .

"Saengilch-" my words came to a halt . 

...with taemin , theres a girl . and shes hugging his waist ... 

"...Tae...?" 

"y-yeobo ..? w-what are you doing h-here ? i t-thought y-you went back to e-eomeoni's h-house ?!" he stammer his words as i stood there lifelessly staring . 

an unseen knife slowly carved a long scar on the surface of my heart . my soul jumped out of my body . my strength crumbled . 

so , this is what i was worried about , what my heart was trying to tell me , what my mind refuse to comprehend , what my emotions  , ...was so messed up for . 

"...saengilchukahamnida , taemin ." i whispered very softly , still staring at their interlinked hand . 

"...jagiya ? who is she ? you told me youre single ?" that girl asked with her high pitched voice that irritate my ears . 

how old is she ...? 16 ? 17 ? 

"he told you hes single ...?" i asked , still whispering , "well , ...he will be soon enough ..." I said as i turned to drag my feet to the bathroom . 

"Y-yeo-yeobo ! what are you saying ?!" Taemin shouted and rushed to follow me , breaking the hand link . 

ah , such pity ... she looks like a nice girl . Why is he running to me ? 

Bang .

But it was too late . I stood there staring at the white door that is separating us . pure ...white ...door ...that looks like ...cherry blossoms ...

i feel so lifeless , ...so weak , ...so , ...zombie . 

"...y-yeobo ," i whispered , "...i cooked you a meal . I cooked it , honestly . and the chocolate cake , i bought that . but , ...maybe its inedible cause i didnt realise i dropped it when you entered the house . mian . but theres a banana cupcake in the fridge . Maybe its too small for you to share with her . But if you can share a bed , ...i dont think the cupcake will be a problem..." i whispered and then chuckled weakly at my own joke . 

turning around , i looked for my clothes pin . its hard to move around when your bone feels weak while your arms and leg feels heavy . finally , i found it . gathering my strength , i the bathtub tab and pricked my right index finger . 

 

~~ 

Taemin's POV

"Yeobo ?! Yeobo ?! Why is it so quiet in there ?!" I panicked when i heard the water tab slowly turning off . 

I heard the water splash to the bathroom floor as someone enters the bathtub . 

shes taking a bath ? only taking a bath ? i'm so relieved ! 

" Shin Sin Ya , go home ." i said to that girl .

"but ja-" 

"Go . Home ." I ordered , "and dont ever call me ." 

when i heard the main door shut , i rested my forehead on the bathroom door . 

"y-yeobo ," i stammered , "mianhe . i'm really sorry . i know i broke your heart ...i dont know which demon got me . I didnt want to cheat on you . But she threw herself at me and ...aish , i know yeobo , i know . you told me that if something goes wrong , is always your own fault for allowing it to happen , and not blame it on everything else except yourself . Sorry , yeobo . Its my fault . wait , ...you also told me that 'sorry' had been used far too often by people who dont mean it . But i do . I do mean i'm sorry . I apologise . I truly do . Yeobo , after the bath , come out ? I'll make it up to you . Lets eat the food you cooked . I'll make love to you till tomorrow . I'll take a day off from work and bring you out . Where do you wanna go ? " I said and smiled at the thought , my forehead still resting on the door . 

I pushed myself off from the door and went to the dining table . 

It was elaborate-ly prepared . red candles . Polished silverware . and red wine . 

...yah , ...mianh yeobo . i really ...dont know why i almost cheated . 

The bathroom is still quiet ...maybe shes just relaxing in the bathtub to cool herself down and think about things . 

I dont care whats her decision , when she comes out , i'm grabbing her and never letting her go ever again ! 


A/N: HEYYA GAISSEEE . I think this is gonna be a two-shot . I'm gonna go now , will update soon ! 

and its not edited , i'm in a rush ! miann ! <3 

 

Comments and Subs are loved ! <3