My Girlfriend Is A Dog?

Beautiful Angel - One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Kim Jongin, you really need to stay home if Taemin oppa asks you to go out." Soojung sighed as she dragged her intoxicated boyfriend to the taxi. Jongin isn't really the one who can hold much alcohol in his system. Then again, he just doesn't drink. Well, at least if he's not partying at clubs with his best friend, then that's when he becomes a beast. It's not that he suddenly has the capacity and tolerance to drink; it's just that his confidence gets to him. Soojung always criticized her boyfriend for this terrible habit, but he always said the same thing to defend himself.

 

"Don't worry, Jungie. I'm not doing this every night.” Jongin slurred his words, barely speaking clearly enough for his girl to understand. After what seemed like hours, she managed to shove him into the taxi. He ended up laying his head on Soojung, who kept moving his head away so she could give the driver the address.

 

"You always say that, and you do this every week. Don't you know how harmful the effects of soju have on your body? I think you're starting to get a beer gut." Soojung complained, lightly tapping Jongin's defined abs that were hidden by the soju-stained wife-beater.

 

"Baby, I can work it off. You can help me." He slurred, snaking his hands towards her waist and pulling her onto his lap. Face to face, Soojung blushed at the sudden action, but she couldn't fall for it again.

 

"J-Jongin, what are you doing?"

 

"You know, it may be dark, but I can always see your face turn five shades redder when I do this."

 

"Stop it. We're in a taxi." Soojung whispered to prevent the driver from listening to the conversation.

 

"Then we better get home soon, baby. I can't wait to take you on in bed." Jongin slightly growled, nipping at Soojung's ear, which made her shiver as chills went up her spine.

 

"You better behave, Kim Jongin, or else you're not getting anything from me tonight." She grinded her hips on Jongin's lap, making the bulge in his jeans strain on the side of his pants. All he could do was moan.

The sun was shining brightly in his eyes, so brightly that he couldn't sleep anymore. As much as he wanted to, he just couldn't seem to get himself back into his dream world. After he stretched his arms, he reluctantly lifted the bed sheets, but gently enough so he wouldn't make a ruckus, and stretched the rest of his body: his legs, back, neck, and shoulders. Looking down, he smirked when he noticed his and Soojung's clothes carelessly piled on the floor. He went back to last night, thinking about that hot session. Although he was pretty drunk, he remembered everything clearly: her body, panting, , and especially her voice when she repeatedly said his name, begging him for more. It was music in his ears.

 

He took in a deep breath, trying to sooth his migraine due to the hangover. When that didn't work, he gave up; grabbing his blue plaid pyjama pants, and headed downstairs. Man, a night of heavy drinking could really give someone an appetite. He took a banana, peeling it until he heard his phone vibrate. Looking at the caller I.D., he lazily responded.

 

"Jonginie, my boy! How's that hangover?"

 

"The migraine in' hurts, thanks, Taem."

 

"Dude, just take some medication, or get Soojung to make you something like soup or whatever. Jinri went out to get some meds for me. Get some rest. You partied hard last night."

 

"Sure, thanks pal." After the two friends hung up, Jongin was on his way upstairs when he heard the pattering of footsteps. Must be Soojung finding something to wear. She has so many to choose from. Strangely, when he opened the door to their bedroom, he didn't see her. She wasn't in the bathroom or in the closet.

 

That's weird. I thought I heard her. Maybe she's trying to surprise me or something. But as he checked under the bed, behind the doors, and any other crooks and crannies that would fit something as big as she was, she was nowhere to be found. Jongin checked the other rooms and the same hiding spots a second time, yet there was no Soojung.

 

That girl must have been a pro at hide and seek as a kid. She is killing me, and this migraine isn't helping me either. It wasn't until Jongin was going to brush his teeth until he heard something coming from the bed. He smirked, realizing where his girlfriend had been. He thought she was still asleep, so he slowly uncovered the bed sheets. No, it wasn't Soojung. Rather, there was a dog?

 

"Why the is there a dog in my bed?" Maybe the migraine was getting to his brain, but how can he mistake a simple mutt for a goddess? But, the dog was kind of adorable. A small, soot-colour Poodle without a collar was sleeping peacefully on Soojung's side of the bed. Sighing heavily, he headed to the bathroom to shower and waited for the stray puppy to rise. As he the water, he thought deeply on why and how the Poodle got its way into the bed.

 

Should I kick it out? Should I take it as a pet? Did Soojung bring the dog in?

 

After using the shampoo, he was ready to wash the rest of his body until he heard more scurrying. Assuming it was from the Poodle; Jongin turned off the faucet, grabbed the towel, wrapped it around his waist, and opened the door. What he saw made him drop his jaw and his towel.

 

The Poodle somehow got its moist little nose into Soojung's drawer and had its head wrapped by one of Soojung's bras and its body wrapped by one of Soojung's . Ignoring the towel that fell to his ankles, Jongin immediately pulled the bra and off of it before setting the poor puppy outside and shutting the door. Oh yeah, did I mention his towel was off?

 

He didn't walk a step when he heard scratching on the front door. After he went back upstairs to get the towel to cover his no zone, he opened the door to see the puppy set its paws off the door and lying down on its tummy as it begged to come in. Those brown puppy eyes looked so familiar.

 

"N-No. It must be my in' hangover. There's no way in hell."

 

Just then, the puppy began to whimper, its teary eyes begging for shelter.

 

"Fine! You can stay."

 

Immediately, as if it understood, the small puppy scurried inside and lay on the two-person sofa. Jongin chuckled, noticing how the puppy placed itself on Soojung's side of the sofa. Accidentally, the puppy sat on the remote control, turning on the television and skipping channels until the pup jumped away in fear, stopping the remote at a rerun of Pirates of the Caribb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter