5 Things I Hate About Her

Beautiful Angel - One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin has many reasons to hate Soojung. People always ask him this question. 'If there are so traits about her you hate so much, why don't you just end the relationship with her?". Since he always talks on this topic with s, they think he really hate her. He may hate Soojung with all his heart, but he also loves her with all his heart. Thus, he always replies the same answer. "Why would I break up with her? There are so many things about her I love.” This is his response to the question.


Soojung does a lot of things which he absolutely hates. If she asked Jongin to do something, he would probably do it. That's how foolish she has made him. Secondly, she is so insecure. She often asks him if he loves fried chicken better than her. She should know he love her more. When Jongin first realized he loved Soojung, he didn't want to believe it. She had so many traits which he never wanted his girlfriend to have but she's the exception to this. If it's Soojung, he won't complain about it.

 

 

1. Love the way she smiles at him


Whenever Jongin see Soojung smile at him, his heart starts to go crazy. He absolutely loves her smile. The way she gently smiles at him, shyly. Soojung shows different types of smiles. Proud smiles when something good happens, embarrassed smiles when they get caught, annoyed smiles when he does something really stupid. The way she starts to awkwardly act, how her smile comes out awkwardly, her cheeks start to burn a bright red.


When Soojung gives him that smile, Jongin can't help but find it’s so cute. The way she hides her head behind him and grips his shirt nervously is adorable. When he first saw such a smile, they were caught holding hands by Taemin. He teased them over and over again. Soojung showed her embarrass smile. The next time Jongin saw it, he kissed Soojung in a crowd of people. Nobody seemed to know their identity, and even if they did, there weren't any pictures leaked onto the internet about it or any scandal.

 

Soojung had caught the SHINee members reading her secret diary. To tell the truth, Jongin doesn't know what's in her diary. He can assume it's about him though. Then, when his hyungs caught him with a love bite on his neck. Even though they didn't know it was Soojung, she still blushed like crazy. After that time, it was when the f(x) members had found a picture of him in her room. Next time he expects to see it will be when he pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter