Secret Affair

Beautiful Angel - One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung stared out the window in the training room and sighed. She had been practicing with Jongin all day. She did not dare to look at him. If she did, she surely wouldn't be able to pull her gaze away from his haunting eyes. To tell the truth, she was infatuated with this person, Kim Jongin. Sadly, their company made sure it couldn't be anything besides an infatuation. Soojung knew well the rules. No relationship between idols.

 

She knew the rule better than anyone else. That rule really angered her. As if love was wrong. As if it was something terrible. Since when could love be banned? To Soojung, love was the best thing in life. She sighed to herself. There was a feeling which overcame her, she felt like rebelling.

 

Soojung was meant to be the 'ice princess' maknae. She really wasn't known for breaking rules and lying. It wasn't something she seemed to do. She hadn't broken one yet. Would it be alright for her to break this one rule? This was the rule she hated the most out of anything. As a maknae, shouldn't she be able to cause some mischief and mayhem? Shouldn't she have time to do as she pleases? She longed to be with Jongin. She knew that Jongin had feels for her as well.

 

As Jongin practiced his dancing over and over again, watching Soojung sigh from the corner of his eye. If he had the choice, he would spend the whole day just gazing at her. In his eyes, her beauty was unmatched by any other person. He saw her turn her head slightly, he quickly looked away. Jongin didn't want to admit it. He had completely fallen in love.

 

Sadly, his love could be nothing but unrequited. The number one rule of their company had made it hard for him. No relationships between idols. He couldn't understand it. Why was such a rule placed? If he decided to be in a relationship, he would be in one. They couldn't tell him whether it would be alright to be in love or not.

 

Jongin was meant to be a rebellious and dorky person. This was true. He did often rebel against the rules. Even if he broke them, nothing really would change. But this rule was diff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter