Lie For Two

Beautiful Angel - One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Together. Under the haunting watch of the elders, they have begun love. It's weird how everyone around them hasn’t noticed it. Are they blind? Are they deaf? The whispers they make to each other. The slight graze of their hand and meaningful gazes. Lovable smiles and shining eyes as they see each other. The whole atmosphere changing when they're together. Their members were simply oblivious to the feelings they held for each other. Hugs, kisses, tears, pain and love that they share. One day, when they were in the training room together. A peculiar question came up.

 

"What is the most beautiful thing I've ever worn?" She asked as Jongin widened his eyes. They were sitting beside each other. Sweating from practicing.

 

"The most beautiful thing you've ever worn?" He asked, making sure his hearing is alright.

 

"Yes. What do you think is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever worn?" Soojung asks back as Jongin stares into her eyes.

 

"Everything looks beautiful on you." He said as Soojung pouted.

 

"Tell me the truth." She whined childishly. Something she would never do in front of her members.

 

"Well. When it comes to clothes, it depends who is wearing them." Jongin replied as Soojung began to think.

 

"Okay. What looks the most beautiful on me?" She asked in her usual, formal language. Jongin laughs and puts his hand on her head. This was a question she wouldn't normally ask.

 

"I told you. Everything looks beautiful on you." He said as Soojung smiles shyly. She hits his arm playfully as he sticks his tongue out at her in a childish way.

 

"What is the most beautiful?" Soojung asked stubbornly. Jongin laughed at her stubbornness. When she really wanted something, she tries to get it.

 

"Do you really want to know?" Jongin asked as she nodded.

 

"Of course." She said as Jongin kissed her forehead gently.

 

"I'm not sure if these counts, but I'll say it anyway." Jongin said as Soojung felt a sudden nervousness. "The most beautiful thing you've ever worn is your eyes. They’re much prettier than anything else. Bright and shining."

 

"So cheesy." Soojung said with a shy smile and slowly rising blush.

 

"Even if I'm cheesy, you don't mind. Do you?" He asked as he laid his head on her shoulder.

 

"I don't-- They're here." Soojung said urgently as she stood up and walked to the other end of the room. Slowly, her members came in to greet them. It's strange how they couldn't feel the atmosphere.

 

"Hi Soojung. Oh, Jongin. You're here too." Victoria said.

 

"Hello." Jongin bowed as he was still sitting on the floor.

 

"You guys were in here together?" Amber asked. She had always sensed something, but it was only faint. How wrong she was at the time.

 

"Only for a short time." Jongin said as he stood up.

 

"Are you guys close?" Luna asked.

 

"You could put it like that." Soojung said. Close wasn't the term to use. They were beyond the word 'close'. It was as if they shared the same heart.

 

"I need to go. Bye." Jongin said as he collected his items. The f(x) members didn't notice Soojung's and Jongin's hand gently brush each others.

 

One day, Exo and f(x) met up with each other in the practice room. They randomly talked to each other. For some odd reason though, they didn't notice the couple eyeing each other from the other end of the room. They gave each other a warming gaze as the others were oblivious to the silent moments they shared together.

 

"Jongin-ah, what do you keep looking at?" Junmyeon asked suspiciously as Jongin shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Nothing. I'm just spacing out." He said. Junmyeon stared across the room and didn't see anything. Luckily, Soojung noticed and shifted herself.

 

"Really." Junmyeon sighed, unaware of the smirk on Jongin's lips.

 

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter