Morning Princess

Beautiful Angel - One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sun shined brightly, into the window and under the curtains of a certain room belonging to the two popular groups, Kai Exo and Krystal f(x). It seemed that Jongin woke up first. A groan escaped his lips, his eyes squinting at the stinging sensation. He stretched his arms slightly, and then turned his head to the side to view the perfect scene.

 

Jung Soojung.

 

Jongin smiled silently, staring at his sleeping girlfriend. Soojung was lying right beside him, the softest expression plastered onto her delicate face. He let his fingers quietly graze her features, she simply looked so irresistible. Jongin and Soojung would always spend at least thirty minutes in bed just snuggling comfortably.

 

Jongin would usually wake up fifteen minutes earlier than Soojung. He liked to spend time doing nothing but looking at how pretty his girlfriend was in the morning. He didn't really know why, but there was just something special about the way Soojung looked in the morning. Wavy and long dark brown hair, naturally pretty skin, loose clothes worn and absolutely no make-up on her face. To Jongin, that was when Soojung looked the best.

 

Suddenly, a humming noise escaped Soojung's lips. Jongin was a little more than accurate when it came to the time his girlfriend was about to wake up. He smiled once again, watching the f(x) maknae's eyes flutter open slowly.

 

"Soojung?" Jongin whispered silently, his voice somewhat hopeful and joyous. Soojung let out a yawn from her lips, stretching her arms up to get the numbness out of her body.

 

"Jonginie, are you awake already?" She asked rhetorically, turning her head to face her boyfriend. There was with a still sleepy expression on her face.

 

"Yeah, I woke up a moment ago." He muttered in reply, his fingers quietly threading though his lovely girlfriend's hair. Soojung let out a slight smile crawl to her lips.

 

"Really? I thought you would have woken up much earlier than that." She retorted with a slight laugh, the day felt just like the day before. And hopefully, it would stay that way for a while.

 

"I did too." Jongin replied, seeing the way Soojung's eyes shone brightly as they stared at each other. He loved looking into her eyes, and he really didn't know why.

 

"It’s so early though. Why did you wake up before me anyway?" Soojung suddenly questioned, her hand reaching out for Jongin's and holding it tightly. They were still lying on the bed, a blanket covering their figures.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter