Blind Love

Beautiful Angel - One Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jongin's eyes gazed into the cheering audience in front of him. He was there along with the other members of Exo, performing their new song. At the moment, he could hear rather high-pitched cheers around the place. At the moment, Jongdae was singing his part. He had an amazing voice. As one of Exo's main singers, he was putting all his heart and soul into the song. Even though his ears were listening to Jongdae's voice, his eyes were doing something different.

 

Soojung, where are you?

 

Jongin didn't know why, but during the performance, his eyes were searching for the maknae of f(x), Jung Soojung. Or, as you may know, Krystal. She was who his eyes were searching for. He couldn't understand it, his body was not conscious. With nothing but a whim, his eyes stared to the side of the stage, trying to see if he could see Soojung. He looked to the right side of the stage, all the f(x) members except Soojung.

 

His eyes passed the one by one without sparking a single thought. His eyes passed Sulli, not thinking of anything but Soojung. His eyes passed Victoria, his head simply clouded with thought of the person he was trying to find throughout the whole performance.

 

Where was Soojung? Jongin stopped staring to the left before looking forward and staring out into the audience. Finally, he found her.

 

There you are.

 

Jongin unconsciously moved closer to the left side of the stage, where Soojung was. He questioned himself on why Soojung wasn't with the other members of f(x). After a couple of seconds, he figured that she had just gotten her directions wrong. As Jongin kept sneaking gazes at Soojung, he almost forgot to dance.

 

Luckily for him, the other Exo members or fans hadn't noticed his slight mistake. Well, it figured as much. While his thoughts and sight was on Soojung during the performance, the other Exo members had their own thoughts filled. Sehun was thinking of Sulli, Jongdae was thinking of Luna and Kris was thinking of Amber.

 

I can't even watch her.

 

An unnoticeable and discrete smirk appeared on his lips, he could practically feel Soojung's strong gaze at him. This made Jongin so happy. He knew that she was watching him and only him. He was happy, but wanted to do something else. All Jongin couldn't do as much as gaze at her. He couldn't turn his head to see Soojung. Everyone was watching her. Everyone was watching him.

 

He simply couldn't do the things he wanted. He couldn't go up to her and hug her as tightly as he wanted. He couldn't go up to her and kiss her breathless like he wished. He couldn't hold her hand and gently squeeze it liked he urged to do. All Jongin could do at this point was imagine her image in his mind.

 

We are not in a relationship.

 

Jongin hated to the fact so much and didn't want to tell himself the truth, he and Soojung were not in a together. They were not officially dating because Jongin didn't have enough courage to ask Soojung to date him; to be his girlfriend. Although, he did want to do it so much. Whenever he attempted it, the words would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter