Chapter 3

What Is Meant To Be

RECAP:

Siwon was about to speak when the door opened revealing no other than Hankyung-hyung and a woman who I don't know.

 

I guess my hypothesis was wrong. So, who did Heechul-hyung ended up with?

 

 

 

WHAT IS MEANT TO BE

CHAPTER 3

 

**

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

 

"Oh look. You're finally awake. You gave us quite a scare Eunhyuk-ssi." Hankyung-hyung said as he entered the room. He was carrying a plastic bag filled with groceries and began to take them out. The mysterious woman sat on the edge of my bed.

 

"Ja, Siwon-ssi? Where's Donghae?" It was the mysterious woman who asked Siwon. But that was a man's voice!

 

"Uhm. I think he went home."

 

"Huh? Why would he do that? Was he here when Hyuk woke up?"

 

"Ne, but well you see-"

 

"WHAT?!!" I screamed at them. My eyes wide as they looked at Hankyung-hung to the "woman" then to Siwon.

 

"What the hell's wrong with you?" The "woman" asked me as he gave me an odd look.

 

"Who are you?!"

 

"Huh?"

 

Hankyung-hyung just stared at us in confusion and Siwon just face-palmed. Well that was amusing.

 

It turned out that the "woman" was Heechul-hyung. His hair was really long, it reaches until his waist. I even pulled on it to see if it was real.

 

Siwon explained the whole situation to both hyungs, you know, the whole amnesia thing. Hankyung-hyung and Heechul-hyung did end up together.

 

Told you so.

 

"So you have amnesia?" Heechul-hyung asked while munching on an apple. I nodded my head. Hankyung-hyung took a seat on the coach while Siwon was still on the chair.

 

"Well that . How did Donghae took it?" Hankyung-hyung asked Siwon. I noticed his Korean is already perfect.

 

"Not so good. I think he went home. This was so much to take. He has not slept since the "rumors" started until the accident." His statement made me feel so guilty. I need to get out of this bed, and fast.

 

"So," I started, changing the subject. "How did you guys ended up together?"

 

They both looked at me then looked at each other and gave each other a knowing smile.

 

"Okay, it started . . . "

 

====================

 

DONGHAE POV

 

Super Junior, after years of hardwork, had finally bought their very own house. Not just an ordinary house but a mansion, where all fourteen of them live together. Shindong was married to his long-time girlfriend and moved out to live with her.

 

The house was bought long before same marriage was legalized. But since then members have been sharing rooms.

 

There were a total of ten bedrooms, seven were used by the members, two are guest rooms and the room reserved for Shindong whenever he decided to visit.

 

It has bathroooms in each room and two separate ones for public use. There's a big kitchen and a dining room with a long and elegant dining table.

 

All in all there are three floors. The first or ground floor is where the guest rooms, the kitchen, dining hall, living room and the den is found.

 

The second floor are all for the members rooms and there's also a mini living room area. Then on the third floor is where the magic happens.

 

The third floor is like SuJu's very own entertainment company. They have a mini recording studio and a mini gym. A mini dance studio and a home office.

 

Then they have a pool of course, an olympic size. They have basketball court and a soccer field. And hectares of land still waiting for it to be occupied.

 

I noticed as I parked the car in the garage the motorcycle was missing. Maybe a member has gone out. The van was here, and the other two cars.

 

I entered the house through the back door. We didn't hire maids anymore since we can manage quite well on our own.

 

"Oh, Donghae-ssi welcome home." Leeteuk-hyung was in the living room watching TV with Kangin-hyung and Yesung-hyung. "How is Eunhyuk-ssi?"

 

I tried my hardest to hold back the tears. I walked over to Leeteuk-hyung and sat beside them. I hugged him and began to cry again.

 

"What's wrong Donghae?" Leeteuk-hyung asked. He hugged me back, his hand making tiny circle patterns on my back while the other patted my head.

 

Kangin-hyung and Yesung-hyung was also waiting for my answer. So, I started to tell them what happened to Hyukkie. From the moment he woke up until what the doctor has said.

 

The hyungs shared worry glances. My eyes were still filled with tears. They handed me a box of tissues and some water. But I'm happy that they understand me, they have seen the hell me and Hyuk had gone through. It wasn't easy but it was all worth it.

 

"So what are we going to do?" Ryeowook asked. He joined us moments ago and brought some cookies. The same cookies me and Hyuk like, and I cried again. That earned Wookie a glare from the others and a soft punch from Yesung-hyung.

 

"Why don't we inform the others? Contact everyone, everyone who are related or close to Eunhyuk. They will be a great help." Leeteuk-hyung suggested. Then Kibum entered the living room.

 

"Siwon called and said that Heechul-hyung and Hankyung-hyung are at the hospital."

 

Kangin-hyung nodded his head and looked at Leeteuk-hyung. "Okay. Call Kyuhyun and Sungmin they went out. Henry and Zhoumi are at the recording studio. And could someone call Shindong?"

 

"I'll do it!" Ryeowook said and dashed upstairs to fetch his phone.

 

"Donghae?" Called Leeteuk. "You can go up to your room and rest. I know you haven't slept a wink. I'll wake you up when everybody's here. Arasso?"

 

I nodded my head headed towards the stairs. When I reached the second floor and walked to the far end of the hall. There were four room on the left and three rooms on the right.

 

It took a moment for me to realize that I've been sharing a room with Hyukkie for almost seven years. And as I entered the said room memories started to haunt me.

 

I slid beneath the covers of the bed and that's how I realized how tired I was.

 

====================

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

"Okay it all started before our Super Show 11 in Beijing in 2020." Began Heechul. "That was when you and Donghae were about to get married. Of course we supported you all the way."

 

"We were about to end the show when someones voice spoke from the backstage." Heechul continued. "He spoke in Chinese and I can't understand, except the phrase "Wa Ai Ni". So I thought it was a fan until Geng went out to the stage."

 

Hankyung chuckled as he remembered the moment. Siwon smiled then turned to me. "I remember how the fans screamed as Hankyung-hyung made his way to us on center stage. I also remember Heechul-hyung crying at the other side."

 

"I did no such thing!" Heechul pouted.

 

"Come on. You did cry over me Hon, stop denying." Hankyung joked. Heechul just playfully scowled at him. There sweet and cute, does Donghae and I do that?

 

"Well, as I was saying," Siwon continued. "The crowed screamed even more when he hugged each one of us. But the ELF cried when Hankyung-hyung hugged Heechul-hyung last. I swear it lasted for a minute." Siwon said half laughing.

 

"Hey. I missed him okay?!" Heechul defended and that earned him a smile from Hankyung.

 

"Then," Hankyung continued. "After we performed Sorry Sorry-"

 

"You mean you performed with us?!" I asked, surprised.

 

Hankyung nodded. "After our performance, I grabbed the opportunity to ask Chullie to be my girlfriend."

 

"Boyfriend." Heechul corrected and we all laughed.

 

"You guys are really adorable together." I said.

 

"Not as adorable as you and Donghae." Heechul said.

 

I mentally smiled. Maybe we are. I just have to find how adorable.

 

-end of chapter 3