Chapter 4

What Is Meant To Be

RECAP:

Hankyung nodded. "After our performance, I grabbed the opportunity to ask Chullie to be my girlfriend."

 

"Boyfriend." Heechul corrected and we all laughed.

 

"You guys are really adorable together." I said.

 

"Not as adorable as you and Donghae." Heechul said.

=========================================================================================

WHAT IS MEANT TO BE

MEEEOOWTH

CHAPTER 4

 

DONGHAE POV

 

It was already noon when Leeteuk came and woke me up. He said that the guests were already downstairs and had arrived thirty minutes ago. Leeteuk went ahead because, as the mother figure of the Suju Household, he needs to entertain the guests. Knowing Hyukkie, I'm sure there are lots of people who are willing to help.

 

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, and man, what a mess I am. I took a quick shower to freshen myself up and took my time getting downstairs.

 

As I descended the stairs I noticed that the ground floor of the house was packed with people, ninety percent are from SME. In the living room was BoA and Kangta being entertained by Kangin and Yesung. Sitting across them is Shindong and his wife.

 

In the kitchen was SHINee with Ryeowook. Probably they're cooking for the guests. Then in the den was SNSD with Henry, entertaining their selves for the mean time. F(x) is joined by Zhoumi and Kyuhyun in the foyer. EXO were scattered around, while Leeteuk was going from one place to another. I heard that Yunho and Changmin were to the hospital at the moment.

 

"Ja! Could everybody gather in the living room, please? So we could discuss matters at hand? Thank you." Leeteuk called out.

 

Of course being the Leeteuk, the paragon of leadership, everybody listened to what he says. SHINee was still in the kitchen, so only Jonghyun and Onew joined us. The guys made room for the girls to sit in while they are content on just standing. Then I made my way between Zhoumi and Sungmin. They place a comforting hand on either of my shoulders.

 

"As you all know, Eunhyuk was recently involve in a car accident. We are really thankful that he is safe and alive." Leeteuk said and everyone agreed.

 

"Eunhyuk fractured his right leg, but now it's in a cast. He lost a lot of blood because of internal bleeding, but he was infused with blood. And a traumatized skull." Leeteuk continued.

 

"But my dear friends, our Eunhyuk is suffering from another problem." The statement earned a few surprise gasps and a lot of worried faces.

 

"Why? What's wrong?" Kangta asked. Leeteuk took a deep breath and sighed.

 

"He has selective amnesia because of his head injury."

 

"Amnesia? You mean he doesn't remember anything?" Asked Onew. Leeteuk shook his head.

 

"He remembers everything but he doesn't remember his life for the past six years." By the time the words were out of Leeteuk's mouth, most of the eyes were on me.

 

"That means . . ." Suho's words trailed, he can't even make out the words.

 

"Yes. He doesn't remember his relationship with our Donghae, or even the law of human equality here in Korea." Leeteuk said.

 

"That's why we need all the help we need to help our EunHae to be happy again. Are you guys with me?"

 

"We have seen the struggle you have gone through Donghae," BoA said. "And we won't let that go to waste." She finished as she and Kangta smiled at me. I can feel my tears water up again.

 

"You taught us that expressing our true self was never wrong. You showed us that being true to yourself is beautiful and amazing. You guys are still our Oppas no matter what. Never give up!" Sunny voiced out.

 

"Both of you were not only role models as individuals but also as a couple you have been a guiding star to everyone," Luna spoke. "So F(x) is here for you Oppa!"

 

"You never gave up on your fight for equality. I remembered when people, including your family and fans, started to bash the both of you." Jonghyun said. "But we saw how you proved them all wrong. How you stood proud and firm on your feet and fought for your rights. We're also here for you Hyung."

 

Damn! I can't help it. I'm such a cry-baby!

 

"Hyung, you have supported us since our trainee days until where we reached our peak, right beside Eunhyuk-hyung."Lay stated. "Even though both of you were hated by people at that time, it's amazing that you still loved them in return. And look where you are now. WE ARE ONE! We support you Hyung!"

 

Then Kibum stood up and made his place beside Leeteuk. "Hyung, I know you are hurting but we want you to know that no matter what happens we are here for you. Don't give up. I know that's what Eunhyuk-hyung would say. You made it through once, you can make it through it again."

 

"That's right Fishy." Leeteuk spoke. "You made him fall in love with you once, you can do it again. EunHae fighting!"

 

"EunHae fighting!!!" Came the battle cry of everyone. I was already crying when everybody finished their speeches.

 

Ja! Now I'm sure of one thing.

 

LEE HYUKJAE. IS. MINE.

 

With or without amnesia!

 

================================================================================================================

 

HEECHUL POV

 

"ACHOOOOOO~!"

 

"Bless you!" Everyone in the room responded to Eunhyuk's fifth sneeze.

 

Ever since Yunho and Changmin dropped by, He had been sneezing five times in a row.

 

Hankyung, Siwon and I were still here, I think we are staying the night. Good, that means Donghae will get to sleep. I heard from Siwon that he hasn't slept well.

 

The nurses had already removed the wires that were attached to Hyuk. They also removed the drip and the bandage on his head. All that remains is the cast on his right leg. He won't be able to dance for a while.

 

He sat there, back against the headboard, staring at his wedding band. We were a little surprised he still wore it after his firm refusal on the marriage. I remembered when he proposed to Donghae in our Super Show 10, here in Korea. He proposed in front of Korea; literally, because the concert was shown live on international television.

 

"Hey Hyuk." I called to him.

 

"Yeah?" He said, his eyes never leaving the ring. It's kind of a cute sight, actually.

 

"Do you wanna watch something?" I suggested.

 

"Ahm. Sure, is it a movie?"

 

"Nope." I said as I sat up and took the laptop which is inside my bag. "I'm going to show you some things you forgot."

 

That's when he finally looked at me. I turned the device on and opened a browser. I logged on to Youtube and searched; "EunHae Proposal".

 

There were a lot of it. There were hundreds of fancam videos. I looked under SMT channel for the official coverage and clicked on it and handed the laptop to Hyuk.

 

The video began where we were singing "Marry U", Donghae had absolutely no idea of the proposal except from the rest of the SuJu and the concert staff. Everybody was so excited on the proposal that the sound operator played the song, five songs early. Eunhyuk almost had to rush back backstage, but fortunately, Kangin already had it.

 

At first Donghae thought Kangin was going to propose to Leeteuk, then he threw the velvet box to Kyuhyun, then he thought it was for Sungmin. It was thrown to Yesung, Siwon, Zhoumi and then lastly, to me.

 

That got him thinking. Who was I suppose to propose to? Hankyung was yet to reunite with us. The next thing he knew Eunhyuk was already behind him kneeling and the song had finished. I delivered the ring to him and noticed Donghae tearing up.

 

Ring bearer much?

 

Everybody was screaming and cheering when Eunhyuk began singing in acapella.

 

 

 

"Geudaereul saranghandaneun mal pyuhngsaeng maeil haejugo shipuh

(ENG TRANSLATE: I want to tell you every single day that “I love you”)

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. . . .would you marry me? "

 

 

And of course Donghae said yes and knelt down and hugged Hyuk. And they stayed like that a while longer.

 

==================================================================================================================

 

EUNHYUK POV

 

I watched as the video played before me. At first I thought it was some movie or something, but then my younger self appeared on screen. I was black haired again. I was on stage with the rest of SuJu in one of our Super Shows. This was held in a stadium here in Korea, and by the looks of it, it's being broadcasted nationally.

 

My jaw dropped when I saw myself kneel in front of Hae, on center stage! My jaw dropped even more, if possible, when I heard myself propose to Hae.

 

Did this really happen?

 

Seriously?

 

When the video has finished, I looked up at Heechul who was smiling like an idiot. "Those were great memories Hyuk. Your fans preserved it. Too bad you forgot about them." His smile disappeared upon the last statement.

 

That made me feel guilty. Everything seems to be my fault. Why did I have to forget everything? Why does Donghae have to suffer, again?

 

Ja! Now I'm sure of one thing.

 

"Don' worry Hyung. If I can't remember the old ones." I said to Heechul.

 

Then I smiled. "I'll just make new ones instead. "

 

==============================================================================================================

END OF CHAPTER 4~

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE, I'LL REALLY APPRECIATE IT~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ