Its Our Destiny

The next morning, Hyuna came to the office earlier so she won't be late. The office is still empty and quiet.

" It seems I'm alone here. " Hyuna said to herself while looking to the left and right.

" Unnnf " Hyuna tried to scream when suddenly someone pulled her body to the back with hand on . He dragged her to Woohyun's office and released her there. Hyuna grabbed a book near her and hit him on his face.

" Ouch! What was that for?! "

" Who are you?! "

Hyuna was about to hit him again until he took the book away from her and threw it away.

" Y-yah! Don't you dare! "

" Gosh, I'm Myungsoo! "

" Myungsoo? "

" Myungsoo! "

Myungsoo took off his hoodie, revealing his face to Hyuna. Hyuna tilted her head confusedly.

" I don't know you. "

" Seriously? "

" Should I know you? "

Myungsoo chuckled because Hyuna really didn't know him. Kim Myungsoo, the succesor of Kim family's company, bestfriends with the famous Nam Woohyun and there's Hyuna who didn't know who he is.

" You've gotta be joking me. "

" I don't know you, really! "

" Don't you have TV at your home?! I appeared on TV almost everyday! "

" I never seen you before anywhere! Now please don't disturb me. "

Hyuna was about to left but Myungsoo pulled her arm and dragged her back to him. Hyuna screamed a little and hit him on his shoulders, hoping that he will not do anything bad to her. Hyuna accidentaly kicked his treasure between his legs. Myungsoo fell down while covering his 'something'.

" Holy ! "

" Oh! I didn't mean to... "

" its hurt! "

" Omo, what should I do? " Hyuna running here and there, don't know what to do.

" I'm dying.. "

" Yah! Don't be so dramatic. " Hyuna rolled her eyes and scout down. Hyuna took Myungsoo's and place it on her lap while fanning him with her hands.

" I'm sorry, okay. "

" Yeah right, you almost break my ing future and now you're being nice to me. "

" Wait... I think I've seen you before. "

" What? "

" You're Woohyun's friend, right? You were there when Woohyun told me to don't be late on my first day here. "

" Now you remember. "

" Its not my fault. "

" What? "

" Its not my fault. You suddenly came like a bad guy and I thought you're a kidnapper or something like that! "

" But no need to kick my little brother down there. Its ing hurts, you know. "

" Aish. Can you get up now? Since you are okay. "

" What if I don't want to? "

" Fine. " Hyuna removed his head forcefully and stood up.

" Aish, this girl. "

Hyuna left Myungsoo alone inside Woohyun's office and sat back on her seat. Shortlt thereafter, Myungsoo came out with batch of papers on his hands.

" What'll you do with that? "

" Woohyun asked me to bring these to his home. "

" He isn't coming here today? "

" Mmm, I guess. "

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and brought the papers downstairs. He wanted to press the lift button but he can't because he's holding the papers right now. Hyuna saw that and chuckled quietly.

" Here, let me help you. " Hyuna pressed the down button for him.

" Thanks. "

" You are welcome. "

-

-

-

-

Where is he? What take him so long?

" Hyung! " Myungsoo kicked Woohyun's door hardly since he can't use his hand when he is holding a batch of papers.

" Just open the door! Its not locked. " Woohyun screamed from inside.

" I'm holding your ing precious papers here! What should I use to open your door, huh? "

" Aish, wait for a moment. "

Woohyun jump off from his bed and walk towards the door. He opened the door and Myungsoo came in immediately. Myungsoo slammed the papers on his desk and glared at Woohyun.

" What? "

" Next time, ask your assistant to take these papers, not me. "

" She is a girl, Myungsoo. I'm not that cruel to let a woman carrying these heavy papers. "

" That's weird. Usually you didn't even care about anyone. "