Its Our Destiny

Hyuna groaned as the morning sunlight hit her face. She streched her arms while removing her blanket from her body.

What time is it? Where's my phone?

Hyuna grabbed her phone on the desk and unlocked it to checked her clock. It's already 06:45 and she must be at her office at 07:00. Hyuna jumped off from her bed and ran to her bathroom. She took a quick bath and wore her clothes.

" Unnie, why are you running? " Sohyun stared at her while chewing her bread in .

" Got to go. Got to go. "

Hyuna took her breakfast as fast as she could and drink a cup of tea. She ran to the front door and wear her shoes immediately.

" Sohyun-ah, don't be late to go to your school, understand? "

" You said that everymorning. Gosh. "

She rolled her eyes. Hyuna saw it and glared her then pinched her nose hardly.

" I saw that you little.. "

" O-oooww, look its already 06:55! You better be hurry. "

Sohyun nodded while shrugging her shoulders meanwhile Hyuna look so panicked.

-

-

-

I think he's not here yet...

Hyuna slowly stepped into Woohyun's office to put his coffee on his desk.

" Erm. "

Hyuna turned around to see Woohyun standing behind her. She accidentaly spilled the coffee on his shirt when she heard him cleared his throat behind her.

" O-oh Lord. I'm sorry. I didn't mean...... I'm--- " Hyuna panickly took tissues from his desk and rubbed it on Woohyun's chest fastly.

" H-hey... It's--- "

" I'm sorry. I'm sorry. " Hyuna hung her head low while rubbing tissues on Woohyun's chest. Woohyun felt his heart beats faster than before. He felt something different. He usually angry if one of his workers made a mistake. But not this time.

" Hey, it's okay. " He grabbed Hyuna's hand to stop her. Hyuna lifted her chin up to see him. Woohyun smiled while patting his head gently.

" Go and do your work well. "

" E-eh? "

" Is there something wrong? "

" ..... I'm going now, mister. "

Hyuna bowed down respectfully. She was about to leave him alone inside his room until he called her name again.

" Hyuna-ssi? "

" N-ne? "

" Just for you to know, you're late on your first day here. "

" U-uh, I'm sorr--- "

" Don't let it happen again. I only let you go once. "

Woohyun said while signing his documents. Hyuna bit her lower lip and bowed down to him once again then left his room.

" I never been like this before. " Woohyun mumbled when he saw that Hyuna already left his room. Woohyun smiled to himself and continued his works.

-

-

-

Hyuna put her head on the desk while massaged her neck. She puffed her cheeks and sighed heavily, loud enough for everyone to hear. Woohyun suddenly came with a lot of papers on his hands.

" If you're done with those one you can work these one. "

" Okay... " Hyuna made her lips into a pout and Woohyun saw that. He chuckled while looking at her.

" Is there something funny? "

" Nothing. "

" I'll do these one now then. "

" Don't force yourself if you're already tired. Take a rest for a while. "

Woohyun mentally slapped his own face when he said that. He acted like this before except to Myungsoo until he met Hyuna. He always smiled when he saw her.

I can't fall for her yet. I mean I just met her. Damn these feelings.

" Is there something I can help? " Hyuna tilted her head while looking at him with her doe eyes. Woohyun shook his head and left her alone quickly. He ran inside his room and closed the door. He slammed his own back against the door and touched his own chest. His heart beats so fast.

Damn it Nam Woohyun. What's wrong with you today?