Its Our Destiny

Hyuna stepped out from the taxi and payed the driver.

" Goodluck, young lady. "

" Ne, thanks ahjussi! "

The driver left her alone in front of a big and high building. Hyuna took in a deep breath and stepped into the building. People were busily walk here and there inside the building. Hyuna poked an officer's back to asked where she can find the director's room. The officer kindly told her the directions.

" Ah, I see. Thank you! "

" You're welcome. "

Hyuna bowed down to the officer and smiled kindly before she excused herself amd started to follow the directions that the officer gave to her. When Hyuna arrived at the director's office, Hyuna bit her lower lip and knocked the door gently. The door didn't opened so she knocked it repeatly until a girl appeared from behind.

" Mmm, the director is out for about ten minutes ago. Can I help you? "

" O-oh, yes... I'm Kim Hyuna and I'm here fo-- "

" Ah, Kim Hyuna, yes. Someone told me that you will be director's new assistant. Goodluck with that. "

" H-huh? " Hyuna tilted her head because she's confused. The girl chuckled and patted her shoulder.

" You'll understand what I'm saying later. By the way, I'm Heo Gayoon. " She offered her hand to Hyuna for a handshake. Hyuna took her hand while smiling and shook it slowly with hers.

 

Woohyun entered his company followed by Myungsoo behind him.

" Oh sir, you came back. " A girl that worked under him bowed respectfully to him.

" Did you already finished the documents that I gave to you earlier? "

" Its already finish, sir. " The girl handed him the documents. Woohyun checked it and gave her a little nod.

" Good. " Woohyun was about to left her with her works until the girl called him again.

" Sir. "

" Yes? "

" Your new assistant is waiting for you. "

" A girl or a boy? " Myungsoo asked her and chuckled. Woohyun rolled his eyes and slapped Myungsoo's shoulder.

" A girl. She's waiting on your office. "

" Ah hyung, I hope she's pretty so she can melted your heart. "

" No one can melt my heart, Myungsoo. "

" Except me. Right? "

" Stop talking or I'll punch you. "

" Stop talking or I'll punch you. "

" I mean it! "

" I mean it! "

" Yah! "

" Relax buddy. No need to scream, geez. " Myungsoo rolled his eyes and took his phone out. He played his phone while following Woohyun to his office.

 

" I think he'll be back soon. I need to continue my works. " Gayoon stood up from her seat while fixing her clothes. She smiled at Hyuna. They're now become a friends. Gayoon told her about her life. She has a father and his father was in a coma right now. Hyuna feel sorry for her. Hyuna also told her about her life, she had a half-sister, Kwon Sohyun. She need a job to payed her sister's school.

" Its nice to meet such a lovely girl like you, Hyuna. "

" Its nice to meet a strong-hearted woman like you too, unnie. " Hyuna called her unnie because she's two years older than her. Gayoon walked to the exit door to leave but the door suddenly opened by her boss, Woohyun.

" What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be working on your desk right now? "

" I..... I'm... Uh... " Gayoon suttering because she's afraid that Woohyun will fired her.

" Hyung, look. Isn't she the girl who bumped us on the road? " Myungsoo pointed his pointing finger to Hyuna. He walked to stand in front of her. He leaned his face closer to study her face, Hyuna felt embarrassed by Myungsoo's act.

" Yah, Kim Myungsoo. Stop it. "

Woohyun pushed Myungsoo away from Hyuna and walked to his seat behind his desk while Gayoon immediatelt ran away from Woohyun's office. Myungsoo threw his body on Woohyun's sofa and sit comfortably.

" Kim Hyuna, right? "

" Eh? "

" I'm asking are you Kim Hyuna or not. "

" Oh, n-ne. "

" You can work for me start from tomorrow. Don't be late, arraseo? "

" G-got it. "