Movie Date

Two Years

 ▒ movie date  ▒

▇ two months ▇

july 3rd, 2014

◀◀◀

“This chocolate ice cream is amazing,” Bomi said, smiling at her boyfriend. They were in a park, butterflies humming and flowers blooming in shades of bright pink and aqua, and Bomi was once again entirely impressed with her boyfriend.

Jongdae had shown up spontaneously at her apartment that morning that she shared with her best friend Chorong and asked her if she wanted to spend the day with him. She was hesitant; she had taekwondo practice in the evening and had promised Eunji that she would go to the new noodle shop down the street for dinner, but after Jongdae had promised her lunch and a movie she was sold and she had agreed. They had gone and seen the new Xmen movie, which wasn’t as dull as she had thought it was going to be; and had eaten at Jongdae’s favorite Chinese restaurant. Bomi really wasn’t into Chinese food, but three bites of the restaurants dumplings had changed her mind completely.  They had ended up in the park, where vendors sold spicy rice cakes and boiled pork, and Jongdae had bought her ice cream.

“We should go see another movie next week,” Jongdae said, grabbing his girlfriend’s hand.

“Preferably something scary,”

“No,” Jongdae said with finality.

Why not.”

Because,” Jongdae said, standing up while still holding on to Bomi’s hand tightly. She sighed, standing up with him, and gave him one of her best pouts. His eyes widened. What was she doing?

“But oppa,” she said in an airy voice that he had never heard her use before, “I really want to go see the new Paranormal Activity movie with you,” she said, grabbing his other hand and moving closer to him, looking up at him with her bright sparkling eyes. Jongdae shuddered to himself.  Suho had warned him about this, being Chorong’s boyfriend and Bomi’s best friend he knew Bomi pretty well and had told Jongdae that Bomi would use any tactic that she had in her arsenal to make sure she got what she wanted.

“Bomi is a tricky thing,” Suho had told him one night over drinks. “She’s loveable and super sweet but isn’t used to not getting her way. She’s the oldest in her family, and her father completely dotes on her.”

Jongdae didn’t know what to do.

“Okay,” he finally said, sighing. Bomi laughed, standing on her tiptoes to press a kiss to his cheek.

“You are daebak Kim Jongdae!”

“But the week after that we are seeing something that does not end in murder in mayhem,”

“Of course! We can totally watch the new Step Up movie that’s coming out!”

Sigh. 

 

XXX

So how did you guys like this chapter? 

I feel like I should make these chapters longer, but then that sort of defeats the purpose of this story being just snippets of bomi's and jongdae's relationship. 

Is there anything you guys want to see Jongdae and Bomi do? I'll try my best to incorporate your guys's wishes into the story!

I'm thinking of having Bomi and Jongdae go on a double date with another Exopink couple, but don't know which one to pick. Which couple would you guys want?

 

Comments are love, critiques are too! :)