Dinner Quarrel

Two Years

 ▒ dinner quarrel  ▒

  ▇ six months ▇
november 22, 2014

 

 

◀◀◀

“Yah you are doing it all wrong!”

“I am not!”

Bomi glared at her boyfriend of six months, holding a packet of seasoning in one hand while her other hand was holding a ladle full of stew broth precariously close to her boyfriend’s new  T-shirt.

“Say it again,” Bomi threatened, moving the ladle closer and closer to her boyfriend’s shirt, until the tip of plastic barely grazed against cotton.  Jongdae groaned, snatching the ladle from her hand and placing it on the table.

“The seasoning doesn’t go in until after the water has boiled Bomi-ah” he said, his hand reaching out to touch Bomi’s cheek. Bomi slapped it away playfully, still trying to hold on to her serious expression.

 “I know that oppa,” Bomi said, reaching for the ladle again while still trying to glare at her now grinning boyfriend.  Hands reached out to her, grabbing her waist and pulling her close into a warm chest. Bomi sighed.

“I just wanted us to be able to cook a supper together without it turning into a disaster,” she said, wrapping her arms around Jongdae’s waist. Jongdae laughed, pulling apart from her slightly. Bomi looked up to him, a pout on her face. “It’s not funny,”

Jongdae pulled away from her, only to pat her head. “Well at least we can order from that new Chinese restaurant down the block that I wanted to try,”

Whack. 

 

xxx

So this is a new story that I'm working on. The chapters are going to be pretty short, since they are only snippets of Bomi and Chen's relationship. Comments are love, critiques are too!