KwangJi or Pikachu Couple meeting the hosts...

Couple Love (KBS New show) [Applications Closed]

KwangJi or Pikachu Couple

 

Yuzuki and Kei were gonna meet the couple after their both parties Approved to be an Official Couple.. The AD Assistant Director Yuichi-kun, Kei's "boyfriend" was ordering the staff and camera crew. The movie theater was in the mall so some people and fans were watching the popular hosts and crew finding the couple and giving them their first Mission.

Kei: Anyeong! Konnichiwa! My name is...

Kei's fans in the mall screamed, "Sakurai Minami Kei!".

Kei: Ah yes Domo Arigatou! Kamsa hamnida! So Yuzuki?

Yuzuki: So let's find the childish couple, they love Pokemon and specially Pikacchu.

Kei: I know! Wakarimasu! How about my fans? Wakarimasu ka?

Fans shouted, " De! Wakarimasu!

Yuzuki: Stop the Fan chanting now and let's meet the couple no.1!

Kei: Now where are they? Assistant Director! Yuichi! Where are they?

AD: *points to the near arcade*

Kei: Ah I see...

Yuzuki: They are playing?

The two hosts walked throught the mall until they got to the arcade...

Kei: *enters Arcade* Anyeong? Did you see any Idol in here?

Arcade staff: Oh De.. There...*points to the couple*

Kei: Kwangmin-ssi!!!

Yuzuki: Suji-ssi!

Suji: *turns around* A.. Ohayou! He is getting me a stufftoy...

Kei: Ah... Ok...

Yuzuki: Oh he caught a cute stufftoy!!! Ok now you got your stufftoy, Let's go! To the studio!

Kei: Kaja! Yukimasho! (Let's go!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple Love Kbs Studio

Kei: Hi! We finally arrived here!

Yuzuki: Aish.. Ok so please sit... Ah Kwangji...

Kei: So how was your day at the mall?

Suji: Ahh... It was fabolous... *angel

Kwangmin: It was so fun and the Kbs Staff noonas and hyungs!!! Thanks for choosing her! Haha...

Kei: Well, I really can't wait about the other couples so 5 more couples!

Yuzuki: Right Kei! 5 more and we'll witness them in each 6 houses...

Kei: So you two? Have you seen the house?

Suji: ahh.. Not yet...

Kwangmin: Me too!

Yuzuki: Well let us see their house, KwangJi residence house!

Kei: Here's the picture!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suji: Waahaa... Daebak!

Kwangmin: Are you sure? We'll live there? Wahh so big....

Kei: And as we find the other idols and boyfriend members, who will work out as pairs? Yuzuki?

Yuzuki: Well you are the first couple and while we wait and find comaptible couples out of them, you will have missions first.. So Kei?

Kei: Yes Yuzuki so the first Mission is to test if you two are really, hountou ni, compatible to each other so to know that, each of you must have to appear and support each other on shows, fanmeets and others. Meaning, yuzuki?

Yuzuki: Meaning is you should be with each other and we must see that you support each other and we must see you together so Kwangmin oppa, you will go and suport Suji on her solo Performance and you Suji unni should appear and support Kwangmin and Boyfriend...Understood?

Kei: Ok so your Mission starts now and so we'll see ya later! Ja ne!

Suji: Haha Ja ne!

Kwangmin: Bye Bye!

Suji and Kwangmin goes to their schedules together and should support each other...

Kei: Anyeong! Konnichiwa! So Yuzuki! Let's see them!

Yuzuki: Where are they? Ahhh... Inkigayo!

Kei: Good! Kwangmin is there when Suji is rehearsing...

Yuzuki: Here goes her performance! Let's watch what Kwangmin oppa does...

 

Kei: Oh good Kwangmin is smiling at her and lypsyching even if it's her Japanese Solo Single!

Yuzuki: Ok good! NExt is Boyfriend! So let's see Suji unni! Suji unni Camera!

 

Kei: Ahhh... Kwangmin singing to Suji! And Suji knows and raps Kwangmin's rap part!Good!

Yuzuki: Ok! Good Good Good! Now who's Top 1 on Take 7!

Kei: Dun du du dun! SUJI!!!! Top 2 is Kim Hyun joong Breakdown!

Yuzuki: Congratulations unni!

Kei: Omedetou! Suji!

Yuzuki: Ok ENCORE! She pulled in Kwangmin and Boyfriend Ha...

Kei: Waahh! So sweet! Kwangmin didn't throw the flowers but gave it to Suji instead! Woo...

Yuzuki: Aww.. Very good! Mission no. 1!

Kei: KwangJi or Pikachu Couple!

Yuzuki/Kei: MISSION 1 SUCESS!

Kei: And they are gonna come back here soon... While we wait for them here's for you!

Yuzuki: Just wait a bit! We'll come back!

Yuzuki/Kei: COUPLE LOVE Will come back!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couple Love Studio

Kei: Hi! Their here again! Just got back from their performances...

Yuzuki: Ahh.. de...

Suji: Anyeong! Konnichiwa!

Kwangmin: Hi! I'm yo... *Suji looking at Kwangmin*

Kei: Oi! You can't say that right now...

Yuzuki: Change it Change it!

Kwangmin: Ok... Anyeong Haseo! I'm... Haha...

Kei: Kwangmin is shy Hahaha....

Kwangmin: De Kwangmin imnida! Anyeong Haseo! I'm.. I'm..Mmmm... I'm...

Yuzuki/Kei:Say it NOW!!!!

Kwangmin: De I'm Lee Sun-Ji's boyfriend... *sobs*blush

Kei: Ahahaha... Hai so your first mission was easy ne?

Suji: Hai! It was... But it didn't felt like a mission at all...

Kwangmin: A.. *laugh*

Kei: Yah! Why are you laughing so much?

Yuzuki: Maybe he's still shy from what he blurted earlier... Haha...

Kei: Ah.. That's why he can't say anything rather than Ah... because he's still recovering from shyness and embarassment...

Suji: *smiley* So what's our next mission?

Yuzuki: so who was the first choice?

Suji: Minwoo was the choice of the staff oppas and unnis...

Kei: So this is the 2nd mission.. How will Kwangmin feel if Suji was with Minwoo for some several hours.. Will he CRY while watching?

Yuzuki: I don't know but I'm excited to meet the others and their missions too... And Kwangmin were so sorry but I think you'll CRY hahahaha...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will Kwangmin CRY? crying

Here's the plan...

Minwoo and Suji are gonna play around and act like they are having fun with each other but diferrent than their normal. They will act to make Kwangmin sad or cry , there should be a reaction from Kwangmin so that the hosts and staff will know that they are the "Destined Couple". This is Minwoo and Suji's Mission to make Kwangmin react on them. The hosts' and staff's "EVIL SCHEME" or called "MAKE KWANGMIN SAD SO THAT THE COUPLE CONTINUES AND TO KNOW IF THEY ARE the "DESTINED COUPLE".

Note: This will be done to other chosen girls to but with the boy of their choice or can be called the best "ACTING PARTNER".