1st Girl, Lee Sun-ji The Swag Angel

Couple Love (KBS New show) [Applications Closed]

 

 

Full name: Lee Sun-Ji

Age: 16

Nicknames: Suji, Sunni

Birth place: Seoul, Korea

Birth Date: July 17, 1995

----------------------

Personality:

Suji is simply kind, nice and sweet BUT there's a but cause she changes personality when onstage. She becomes Cool, Swag, and Boyish when she is dancing boy group songs or on dance breaks. When dancing Girlgroup songs, she'll become Cute, Pretty and she enjoys the song but still has the Swag. Other than that, she loves Music, Singing, Dancing, Acting and Mcing. She seems a "Walking Mp3 Player" because she sings or dances anywhere she wants. She loves to eye smile a lot because it also makes other people's heart feel better. She is very flexible but not as in like Victoria but can fit in any style of performance, can be cute, cool, Hip Hop, Popping and Lockin and many more. But she can't do breakdancing cause it's hard for her.She is very cheerful and moody.She is very boyish cause she likes to dance Boy group songs. She has this addiction to butter cookies and candy. She doesn't like to do aegyo sometimes but only if it's needed like calming her big brother or when somebody is pissed. She is a talented girl who loves music so much. She is a great actress too cause if she's pissed, angry or sad, she can fool people that's she's normal.Or if she eats something bitter or sour, she can hide it and just act it's okay. She is influenced by her Idol Shinee's Lee Taemin on dancing. So sometimes she watches Taemin's dances or Shinee's dances and do it too. One thing that makes her cooler from other girls is that she CAN do Infinite's KNEE FLOAT or SCORPION DANCE. Aside from all the cool things about her, she is very smart and tops the school sometimes. But she's not that all good cause she will shout or scream when she's very angry that she can't hide it anymore. She also can't act normal when her crush tells her she's cute or pretty. She never wants to outshine the boys cause she still is a girl and somehow just can't do other boy things like break dancing.

Family Background:

Their family is very happy. Before when she was not an idol yet, she likes to come with her big brother. Some celebrities tell her to follow her big brother's footsteps as an idol. She likes showing her talent when she's asked in shows with her big brother even when sh isn't an Idol yet.  Their father owns a company but not too big like Sm ent. Their mother is a housewife but is still very beautiful until now.

Family members:

Father: Lee Jinsung

Mother: Lee SunMi

Big brother: Lee Jinki [Onew]

Likes:

-Cherries

-Snow Cones!

-Cherry Blossoms

-Winter

-Gloves

-Pocky or Pepero

dislikes:

-Smoke

-Bad People

-Bugs and Insects

-Blood

-Heights

Habits:

-Eye Smiling

-Winking

-Pouting

-----------------------

Member of what girlgroup: Sp4rKles (Not real/Fiction in Fiction)

Solo:

Position: Main Dancer, Lead Vocal and Rapper

Cfs: Nana's B, Sony Cybershot, Ever Audition, Granage , H2, Samsung Galaxy Hoppin, Mistine

Dramas:

Secret Garden: Minor

Playful Kiss: Major as Oh Ha Ni's Best friend

Boys Over Flowers: Major as younger sister of Lee Min ho's character

Cofee Prince: Major as Yoon eun hye's friend who is visiting her on the cafe

Persona: The Swag Angel

-------------------

Partner: PIKACHU~ I mean Kwangmin..

How do you act towards each other?:

At first they act shy and awkward towards each other but as the time goes by, they develop feelings for each other. They have fun with each other and always funny when Suji wants a wink from Kwangmin which he can't do unlike his twin brother who can wink.

First impression of him:

Suji thought Kwangmin was silent and not fun. She thought that it's not fun to be with him.

Best friend: F(x)'s Sulli

Friends: Krystal, Suzy, Minwoo, and Youngmin

Crushes:

Teen top's Niel has a crush on Suji..

-------------------