*Rules and Regulations*

Just a Note

There's not much for me to say. This is just a note after all. Here are the rules and regulations I, the reviewer and you, the one to be reviewed, should take into account. 

On Stories:

I will take any story except the following:

Female

I honestly have quite a phobia of lesbians, so I'm sorry if I offend any of you, but please do not request a review for stories revolving around any girl and girl pairings. If one is requested I will pretend it doesn't exist. On , I just don't really read it. Not a fan of those. 

Favored Bands:

EXO

Infinite

Those are my two favorites. But I also will review any others if you request, and I won't show favoritism just because my favorite band is in there. Therefore, all bands and artists are accepted. 

What I Review:

I give my opinion on the story as a whole. Therefore, I will write based on the characters, the storyline, and the grammar. Those are the three main things. Creativity and imagination is something I will take into account, but otherwise I will review based on the writer's ability and wording. I will not rate the stories I review.

Extra Note:

I will not review based on name choice, posters for the story, or what I think of the author in general. All reviews are made according to my thoughts, my opinions, and my reasoning. I review from experience. Therefore, if you are offended, I offer my apologies but that is just the way of life. 

~*~

Mi Hyun