D E S T I N Y

D E S T I N Y

chapter 9

 

 

 

You pulled your big luggage and strolled towards the entrance among the not-so empty airport. Suddenly, a bright pink cardboard that written your name and Hoya's was swooshing all around. Who were they? You felt kinda curious as it's not a normal thing for you. Meh, not them right? Possibly...

.

You walked towards them and your guess was right. It was them, Sungkyu the took the cardboard down and hugged you tightly. "I missed- I mean WE missed you sooo much," He whispered. You smiled and hugged back. Sungkyu is such a cutie. You giggled and he let you go. 

 

You smiled towards everyone. Everyone had become waay matured than before you last met them. The guys getting hotter, the girls getting preetier. "Gosh, I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH," You said and cried. "Don't cry!" Rikka said while hugging you tight. 

"Doesn't anyone miss me?" A familiar voice said. Everyone turned around. It's Hoya. You wiped off your tears. 

Everyone hugged Hoya. "You're looking great!" Mtyungsoo said and his dimples was deep. Cute. 

"Let's get coffee. It's on me this time." Siew Tin said and gripped Sungjong's hip. Sungjong giggled and pecked her. They were perfect. 

 

 

 

 

"Good afternoon!" You greeted. An old woman with grey bob hair turned around with a smile that filled the room. Omma hugged you and pecked you on the forehead. "You're beautiful." She said. You smiled and said, "You too," The maids helped you with the luggage. It felt weird, it's been a long time you didn't get that such service. You sat down next to Omma. "Let's go to the spa?" You said. "What? Aren't you tired with such flight hours?" She  asked. You shook. 

 

 

 

 

 

1year had passed. 

Sungjong and Siew Tin had got married. 

Rikka and Woohyun engaged.

Dongwoo was married to a junior, Soyul. 

Sungyeol had moved to Jeju for the chef class.

Sungkyu, Hoya and you was still single.

Myungsoo? He somehow had always meet Omma-nim. Everytime going out and in. Something is wrong...

 

 

 

 

"You need to agree,"

"No, I have the rights to love who I want!"

"But you need to obey. We'd both get rich! Myungie's family is having us as their sub compnay under theirs. They're the leading Korea's industry of clothing! You know that!"

"My answer is.. No!"

"Okay, if you don't, do show me your boyfriend."

"I don't have any,"

"Then, sign it please!"

You sulked. You would never thought Omma would do this. Marrying Myungsoo? You had never liked him as someone special ; not much as Hoya. She could've told him sooner and jumped in the relationship. But you waited.

You thre the pen across the room. "You'll get over it," Omma mumbled. 

 

 

A pretty white dress that fits you pretty-ly. Beautiful updo. A broken smile. Holding back tears. I'm not over it. You sighed and calmed yourself. This was not right. AT ALL. You loved Hoya, not Myungsoo. I don't hate him. This relationship was stupid. Myungsoo did say he just obeyed and confessed he had no feelings to you too. You felt quite releaved somehow. This marriage was a just to relieve both parts. This won't last long. Hoya will be yours, one fine day.