D E S T I N Y

D E S T I N Y

CHAPTER 5

 

 

After a few hours with Hoya at Hongdae, you decided to go back home. Your foot felt so damn sore. You both looked for a taxi stop and finally found one. It was 6-7 km a way. As you both walked to the taxi stop, you dropped by at bakery shop. It was cute and fun. The decorations was inspired by cute kawaii cartoons and pastries. It was amazingly awesome. Then, you bumped into a girl. A tumbler fell off from her hands and hit the floor. Luckily it didn't dropped any liquid from it. "I'm so sorry, my bad for being so careless. Are you okay?" She asked and ducked down to you who was on the floor, "Im fine." You said and the girl helped you up. You settled to a seat with her. Her wrist were full with bracelets and wristbands. She was beautiful and innocent looking. She's a foreigner, you guessed. She could talk in korean though..  She had her hair in plaits and twisted it in a bun. Beautiful, by her looks. You felt something was dripping from your forehead, it was painful too. You dabbed your hand on it. "Oh my god, looked what I did to you! Im so sorry!!" She said and took a tissue from her bag and dabbed it on your forehead. "It's a cut. I don't think so it's deep." She said. "Take it and dab," She advised. You just smiled and kept the tissue on your forehead. "Thanks," You said. "Oh my...! I feel so bad! I hurt someone on the very first day. Im so sorry, Im so careless." She said. "That's ok. It's cool." You said. "What do you mean by first day?" You asked. 

"My first day in Korea. Im from Singapore," She said with a smile. "So I was right, you were a foreigner. Youre korean is quite fluent!" You complimented. She smiled shyly and said, "I took a language class before I came here so that I could prevent from language problems." With a smile. "Ah, that's quite smart!" You said. "Oh my, wheres my manners. I didn't even greeted you yet," You said. You bowed slightly, "Im Ae Seo Yeon, you?" You asked. "Im Siew Tin," She said and shooked.  "I love your bracelets! Its so cute and cool~" You said and glued you eyes on her wrist. With a laugh, "Thanks, I bought it online. It's an obsession!" She said. "So, what made you came to Korea?" You asked.

"I'm actually moving here. I've of course needed to move schools. So, I looked up at the net and saw a school with the only interest I had." She said. Then, Hoya came. "A new friend again?" Hoya asked. You shooked and laughed. "Hi, Im Hoya." He bowed slightly and sat down next to you. "I'm Siew Tin" She said. 

"It's Dim Ye High School, a private school," Siew Tin continued her words. "Mo? It's where I go too. And Hoya too. I expect you're going to same class too." You said. "Well, I finally got a girl firend here, hope we won't get awkward and get along well." You said. "Yeay! A new friend who will help my guide here?" She said. "Ofcourse! Glad too!" You said and high fived. Then, you sensed her aura.

She's a creative person with a big heart, kind and bubbly. She's 3/5 weak. She has immune system issues. You could put trust in her, she has no bad thoughts. Young and innocent.She loves baking and making pastries. Like Jongie. They would be great together. She's beautiful and Jongie would love her. 

"So what club are joining at school?" Hoya asked. "Arts and music? Arts? Authoring?"

Siew Tin shooked with a smile. "Baking and Pastries club."

"Ah, you're gonna meet Sungjong then!" Hoya said and jeered. "Sungjong?" Siew Tin repeated that name. "The president of tthe club, he loves baking and pastries," You said. "So do  I! I heard the school's baking club is awesome." She said. "Well, you should get along with Sungjong. He's cute and good looking. He's pastries are awesome! His pastries are the best so far." Hoya said. "You should taste mine. It's strawberry bread. I made it this evening." Siew Tin said and took out a box. She opened and offered one to you and Hoya. You chewed. "OMG. THIS IS SO FRICKIN AWESOME..." You said with a delicate smile. Siew Tin blushed. Hoya nodded with a full mouth. 

"Really? Thank you!" Siew Tin said with a smile. 

It felt like an endless night with Hoya. You never felt this way never...

 

"Oh my god, look at the time now. Its 2 am, I gotta go look for a hotel." Siew Tin said. 

"What! You haven't look for a hotel yet?" You said. Siew Tin nodded. "You know what, there's no hotel at this area. It's so expensive and gross. So, let's stay at my house for temporary until you find a perfect stay," You said. "Really? I mean, you just met me and you're being so kind to me... THANK YOU." She said. "I can put my trust on you. That's why." You said. "Let's go home~" Hoya said and yawned. You three walked out from the bakery store and found a taxi stop. You waved at a taxi and stepped in. "We have a luggage here," Hoya said and pointed to Siew Tin. The taxi driver opened the trunk. He helped Siew Tin out with her luggage, after a few minutes both of them settled down. "To South of the River, please." You said and settled back. "So, should I call you unnie?" Siew Tin asked shyly. "How old are you?"You asked. "16." She replyed. "I guess not, we're the same age," You said and laughed together. "She's really nice and very kind. You liked her. "Gosh, you two look so damn dorky." Hoya said. 

"Excuse me, you are too. When youre with Woohyun, you're much dorky than us." You said and giggled. "Yeah, true. Whatever!" Hoya said and stared at the window. 

After half an hour sitting in the taxi, you finally arrived.

"12,500 won," The taxi driver said. You handed him the cash and told him to open the trunk. You walked to your house and so did Hoya. You both waved to each other. Before you could go inside of your house,

 
It was fun tonight with you. It felt like we were friends since years. It's my fault for forgetting you. Im sorry. Anyways, goodnight and sweet dreams. 

 

He said with a smile. You just smiled and entered your house with Siew Tin. A few maids were still cleaning the house. "This is my friend, Siew Tin. She'll be our guest for a few days. She'll be staying here a few days. Treat her as you treat me. Prepare a room for her, nearest to mine. Unpack her things." You said confidently. "Oh my, you have gigantic house. With maids!" Siew Tin whispered with joy. "It's nothing, treat it  as your own house, ok?" You said. She nodded to you and followed a maid to her room. 

You went to your room and changed your night dress. You threw your self on bed and closed your eyes. Sleep is the best.