D E S T I N Y

D E S T I N Y

CHAPTER 2

 

 

 

A weekdays passed by. 

 

Finally, it was Friday. The heavy bag of yours had dissapeared inside of your room, who cares where it is. You threw yourself on bed and let out a heavy breath. You took your MacBook Pro and turned it on. You went to a few fancafe to see updated news about your favourite groups. Hmm... nothing much. You put your MacBook to a side of the bed and went to the bath room for a quick shower. Don't wanna hear Omma to scold anymore. Such a pain. 

 

 

 

After a few minutes hogging the bathroom, you went out in our nightdress. It was really girlish... which you hate and love. Weird? Agree. It's just at times, there are times you felt like 'I'm really girlish1 I should have girly things!' And you ended up making Omma buy those stuff. A wardrobe full of hand picked clothes which ofcourse made out of comfy fabrics. Laces, ribbons, cotton fabric, satin, silk, and the list goes own. From blouse to night wear. From cute home slippers to cute sneakers. Uncontrolled self those days. All those were still there in your room. You wear it once a while; the only fits you now. The nightdress was laced on top. French lace, at times it can really be so itchy. And a matching shorts on bottom. You admit it was really comfy and perfect for a night wear. After fixing up your hair, you went downstairs to snack. There were sounds of people in the guess room near the kitchen. A guest? Or Omma just having a meeting with the workers? You didn't care so you just peeped from the side of the door. You saw a elegant looking lady in a maroon blouse and a gray pencil skirt sitting towards Omma. Then, you saw another person. He was sitting quite far away from your sight. You squinted your eyes for a better view, but no luck. You didn't care who it was. But then, a way to the kitchen is only through the guess room. You brainstormed for a few minutes... Ummm, maybe I'll just greet them and run to the kitchen. Before you could walk to the guess room's door, a maid pulled you to a side. You almost screamed but she closed your mouth. Was she going to kidnap me? You thought. 

"Young Madam, please change your clothes now. The ChairWoman wants you to be in the guess room together."

The maid whispered. The maids that Omma hires are like ninjas! So quick, sharp movements and yet very quiet. 

"Okay... I will." You pulled your hands slowly and wanting to go to your room back and never go out untill next morning. Again, the maid pulled you. ... Sometimes you just hate them so much for this. "No! The ChairWoman picked out and outfit for you already. Come with me to the changing room," She said and let you go. Omma knew you were gonna run away. How smart, Omma. You jeered and followed the maid. You entered the changingg room and the maid handed you a black dress. It was sequined on top and black laced on bottom. Really beautiful. You put it on and stared yourself on the mirror. Nice enough. You walked to the guess room and bowed deeply.

 

"Annyoeng-haseyo, good evening." You said and bowed again. The lady in the pencil skirt smiled to you and you smiled back to her. It wasn't neither fake. She looked kind enough to have your natural smile. Omma smiled slightly and told you to sit next to her. Then at that moment, a guy in a black modern cut suit stared at you. 

Kim Myungsoo.

 

It was him, the silent secretive aura was him. You acted natural and a bit uncomfortable... Why, what, when he and this lady is here?! Maybe that lady is his Omma. 

 

"Aigoo~ You have such a beautiful daughter, maam! She's so stunning!" The lady praised you. You were in awe. What? "Omo! Thank you, your son is also very charming like a prince. Very quite too!" Omma said and the both cracked up. Myungsoo and you was still bored and just stared through each other's souls. Piercing in the same time to one another. He is just... so intresting...

 

"Seo Yeon, this is Madam Jihun. That's her son, Kim Myungsoo. I think you both know each other at school, right?" Omma said. You nodded awkwardly and smiled. "We're in the same class too!" You said. Then, Myungsoo stared at you again while Madam Jihun and Omma chit chats. You both locked eyes. Again, a mocking stare hits you. It was not a normal stare, it looks like... he had a special ability like you. Again Myungsoo looks deeply in your soul. 

 

Myungsoo... he always had threw a question mark on you with his very meaningful empty stare. Who are you actually, Myungsoo?