Chapter 4

What Happened To Yoona?

 

Jessica's POV
 
*zzzzzz* I felt my phone vibrating when Tiffany, Sunny and I was ditching school to go get our wands (we are wizards if you guys didn't know that). I took out my IPhone 5 and saw that I got a text from an unknown number but familiar number so I read it.
 
Hi this is your old crush and I'm not gonna say who. We have Yoona, so don't worry about her. she is having fun with us.... (DON'T THINK DIRTY!) 
          -Old Crush <3
 
When I saw the text I immediately thought of Chanyeol, my old crush, who now lives in EXO World. I ran home and took my wand with me and met up with Sunny and Tiffany at the park "close" to my house, no mansion (well that's what they call it. Haha). While I was running to the park I saw a little kid drop something on the dark, cement floor, so I picked it up to return it to the kid. When I turned around to return it, he wasn't there anymore. So I just opened the folded piece of paper and read aloud. 
 
"Hi~~. Ok so you nee to say these magic words while waving your wand, it would take you to a place where you use to hang out with your ild crish and from tjere you'll find ine or two more of these cluesZ oh and the magic words are: No you're not gonna shoulda, woulda this and coulda, woulda that cuz' we're never coming back to this trap. See the two full moons you're the chosen knight go spread food news cuz' we got not time." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion while reading the magic words and thought *Isn't this the rap part where Key of SHINee sings in Two Moons by EXO? Meeeehh~~ I don't know.* So I just kept on walking while putting the clue in my pocket.
 
*30 MINUTES IF WALKING*
 
"Jessica!!!!!! Why are you so late?!?!!!" Sunny yelled in my ear making people look at us weirdly. 
 
"SHHH. You're making people look at us and sorry I was late because someone texted me and yeah..... Oh and here, read these." I told them while handing my phone to Sunny and the clue to Tiffany. 
 
"Huh... This sounds like Chanyeol, hahahahaha," Sunny giggled while reading the text.
 
"I know right?! And isn't the rap part of Two Moons by EXO?" Tiffany asked me.
 
"Yup, it is....." I trailed off, not knowing what to say next.
 
"So let's do what it says," Sunny suggested.
 
"Ok, let's do it," Tiffany and I agreed.
 
"No you're bit gonna shoulda, woulda this and coulda, woulda that cuz' we're never coming back to this trap. See the two full moons, you're the chosen knight, go spread good news cuz' we got no time," We rapped the spell in unison and went to a place where it wasn't out planet earth but another world. 
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Comment? 
Vote?
I don't like silent readers!! If you like this fanfic then please tell you friends!! Sorry for not updating on WattPad much. Drama, drama, drama as usual. 
Chu~~~~~