Chapter 3

What Happened To Yoona?

 

Yoona's POV
 
I felt myself going through an electrical field and landed in a familiar ,yet beautiful place.
 
"W-where am I?" I stuttered terrified because I just vanished from my wizard school and landed in a beautiful, peaceful yet familiar place.
 
"Hi Yoona do you remember me?" A guy that looked like my first love, Kris or Wu Yi Fan, asked while walking towards me with about eleven or so guys behind him.
 
"Damn you're cute,"but instead I said,"Ummm.... you look like my my first love, Kris, but I don't know if you're him or not..." I whispered but loud enough for them to hear. "and why am i here... my friends would be really scared or something,"I panicked, while picturing what stupid thing sunny would do this time (sunny would cry or scream when one of her friends are hurt).
 
"It's ok I already sent hints and stuff to your friends already and you do know they are wizards right?" a guy with pinkish hair informed (KYAAAAA guess)
 
"OMG they are wizards?!" i screamed sarcastically,"I am too" and said it in a no-duh manner. "and can I know your guys names?" i asked the guy who looked like Kris,"and where I am right now."
 
"Oh yeah, hahaha, you're in EXO planet.... you use to come here everyday back then but you stopped because of... I don't know.... just for some reason and my name is K-"he got interrupted by this guy with a weird, cutish smile (guess!!). 
 
"That's Kris your lover~ and crush~ I'm Chanyeol, the happy virus, those guys are Sehun, the maknae, Tao, the second maknae, Kai, the guy with the y abs and the third maknae, Baekhyun, the person who is holding the eyeliner, D.O, the mother and cook of the group, Chen, the troll, Suho, the leader next to Kris, Lay, Xiumin or baozi,and Luhan, the baby faced guy," He told me while pulling me to them and pointing at their faces.
 
"Ohh... I knew that haha... wait you mean you're Chanyolo and that's HunHan, TaoRis, BaekYeol, KaiSoo and stuff.... Hehe sorry I couldn't visit you guys cuz' I uhhh... my older brother Zelo of BAP confiscated my wand cuz' I wasn't focusing on my studies kekeke," I apologized while giving them my killer eye smile. 
 
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 
 
 
please comment and vote!!! 
 
i dont like silent readers!!
 
30 y by Rain (listen to it if you havent! Very good song. Lol see what I did there! Very good. Block b?