Chapter 5

What Happened To Yoona?

 

Chanyeol's POV 
 
"Hey hey hey... YAHHHH!!!" I yelled to get everyone's attention but failed at first.
 
"WHAT?!?!!?" I heard everyone yell irritated and annoyed.
 
"Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny are here but not here at this place.... Just in our world right now...." I "explained"..... Sort of. 
 
"Really?!? They are here?! Where?!!" I heard Yoona yelling and saw her jump up and down. 
 
"Yeah they are here. Do you want to see?!" I asked annoyed of her high voice.
 
"YES!!!!!!" She yelled in my ear.
 
*OMG, she has a really high voice* I thought while furrowing my eyebrows. "Ok, ok..... Yah! Suho Hyung make it rain, so this girl here," I pointed at Yoona,"Would know that her friends are around or not," I ordered Suho Hyung.
 
Suho's POV
 
I heard Chanyeol arderibg me to make it rain and thought.
 
*Tch, ordering me around now huh, but still.... Why me?? There is Kyungsoo over there that is lazing around talking to Kai. He can do it -.-* But in the end I did make it rain. Outside and... On him too. Bwahhahahahahhahhahahaha.
 
Author-How can you do it to your dongseaung(sorry idk how to spell it)? Haha he's gonna kill you. ^.^ 
 
Me-He loves me too much to kill me.
 
Author-Sure, sure. He loves Baekhyun and Kai more. 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
After I told -no scratch that- ordered Suho Hyung to make it rain, I felt rain drops on me and I furrowed my eyebrows and thought *I'm inside... How and why would it rain inside an on me?* So I looked up from my plate of food and saw Suho Hyung snickering and pointing at me.
 
Tiffany's POV
 
I felt rain drops trickling down my arm and I ft a paper airplane landing on my hand so I looked around and didn't see anyone so i thought * Maybe this is a clue about where Yoona is...* I opened the paper and and while I was opening it I turned around and yelled. "YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I accidentally yelled into Jessica's ear. 
 
Jessica winced when I yelled into her ear accidentally. "Aish, my hearing is going to be damaged. I wont be able to hear anything if I keep on hanging out with you. You're lucky we're best friends. Aigoo...." She said while covering her ears.
 
"Hehe, sorry~~ and I found a hint.... It says," I unfolded the paper plane," so now you are at EXO World, you're really close to us but yeah.... So now you (Tiffany) need to go to the place you use to go to when you were dating Xiumin. When you get there, there is this place you beed to go using your wands. When you get there take out tour wands and say "What is Love" ..... Byeeee hope to see you soon.... 
             -Someone You Know." 
I read aloud.
 
"Do you remember the place toy use to go with Xiumin?" Sunny asked curiously,"And do you sitll like him? You never told us the reason why you broke up.... Why?" Sunny started throwing questions at me. I got a little irritated so I yelled.
 
"Yah!!!!!! We are here to find Yoona!!!!!" I blew my bangs.
 
Sunny's POV
 
Ohhh shiiii- shoot... Jessica is annoyed... Oh. My. God. You know she gets scary when she gets annoyed.... You know one time she got annoyed at Yoona and sh-
 
Author- Hey aren't you suppose to be finding Yoona? 
 
Me-Ohh, yeahhh..... Sorry keke ^.^ 
 
So yeah... I think I should say sorry.
 
"Sorry~......" I did aegyo to her so she could forgive me. No one, I mean no one could resist my aegyo... Maybe...
 
"Ok fine so yeah. I know that place, it wS the beach, I use ti go there every time I came came and visit him which was like everyday," Jessica said while I was just following her and Tiffany was socializing with her. 
_____________
its almost the end.... 2-3 more chapters left