Chapter Ten.

Idol's Love Story

Kikwang’s POV..

Kikwang decided to laze around at his dorm today because finally it’s Beast’s day off and because the weather is really hot outside, they all decided to just stay in. “Yah! You’re not going out? You’re so free today.. Might as well go on a date with Hyosung right?”. Junhyung who just came out from his room decided to join Kikwang in the living room. “She’s on her way to the airport now.. They’re going to Europe for 2 weeks.. Anyway, I already went on a date with her last night. Do you think I’m like you? So easy to go on dates even at broad daylight because you guys had made it public..”. Kikwang jokingly threw a pillow at Junhyung and laughed. The pillow landed right on Junhyung’s face but he didn’t even care because he’s too busy texting. “Hyung! Hyung!”. “Mwoooo?!!”. Kikwang asked in his annoyed voice when he heard Dongwoon calling him. Dongwoon quickly ran out of his room with his laptop in his hand and quickly pass it to Kikwang. “Igo bah hyung! Isn’t this you and Hyosung noona?”. Dongwoon asked Kikwang. Kikwang who didn’t seem interested just now quickly sit up straight and carefully look at the screen. He just can’t believe his eyes. That’s really him and Hyosung when they went on a quick date to Han River last night. “Wae? Wae? Wae?”. Doojoon and Hyunseung also ran out from their room when they heard Dongwoon calling them and Yoseob who’s busy at the kitchen also came to join. By now, all six members have gathered in front of the small laptop screen to look at the content. “Yah! Beoyah?! Kikwang ah! I think you should call Hyosung and check on her!”. Doojoon told Kikwang. Kikwang who was still in a daze just don’t know what to do. “Yaaahh!!”. Yoseob shouted in Kikwang’s ear. That’s the only way to wake him up from his daze and just as what Yoseob thought, Kikwang looked around to find his phone. Kikwang stood a bit further from the boys who are still infront of the laptop and reading the article that he and Hyosung is in. ‘Hyosung ah.. Pick up! Pick up the phone.. I know you’ve not board the plane yet..’. Kikwang told himself. “Annyeong Kikwangie ah.. Wae..”. “Have you seen the photos?”. Without saying ‘hello’ or ‘good morning’, Kikwang had already asked Hyosung about the photos. Hearing from Hyosung’s clueless voice, Kikwang knows that Hyosung doesn’t know anything. After Kikwang told her to calm down and not to worry about it, he hung up the phone because Hyosung is about to board the plane. “Yah guys.. Ottoke? Even Hyosung have no idea and she just saw the pictures just now..”. Kikwang look at each of s. “Sajangnim called you yet?”. Doojoon asked. Kikwang just shook his head. “Yah Kikwang ah.. Maybe this is a sign for you to make it public.. So just go with it..”. Junhyung tried to make Kikwang feel better. “Andwae.. Hyosung’s contract doesn’t let her to do so.. Even her CEO doesn’t know about us.. What’ll happen to her now?”. Right now it’s only Hyosung that is in Kikwang’s mind and he doesn’t even care about what he’s going to get into considering his CEO too, doesn’t know about his relationship.

The next day..

Beast are back to their daily routine which is dance practice considering they have to get ready for their comeback which is drawing near. They’re all busy warming up their bodies when suddenly their CEO came in the practice room. They’re obviously shock because their CEO rarely come to the practice room but for today though, they know the reason why. After they greeted him, their CEO turned to Kikwang and Kikwang obviously know why. “So, is it true?”. Kikwang stood infront of his CEO’s desk. It’s just the two of them in his CEO’s office now. “Dae sajangnim..”. Kikwang confessed and looked down. His CEO smiled a little. He and Kikwang are quite close considering Kikwang is the first trainee to join his company and without Kikwang, it would be hard for him to start this company, Cube Entertainment. “Why didn’t you tell me?”. His CEO asked. Kikwang looked up. “Because I thought that we can have a low key relationship and because she’s still on her contract, her sajangnim cannot know about us..”. Kikwang confessed to his CEO again. “The two of you are crazy in love aren’t ya? The Kikwang that I know will tell me everything but looks like you’re really protecting her..”. Kikwang just nodded his head. It’s true that Kikwang will tell the CEO almost everything whether it’s some disagreement issues or changing of schedules and all that but when it comes to relationships, Kikwang would prefer to keep it to himself first then tell the others about it. “Okay fine.. You’re not in trouble because you’re done with that kinda contract but I can’t promise you that Hyosung ssi is safe.. She will definitely have to deal with her CEO and I obviously need to talk to her CEO to confirm and clear a few things up.. I can’t promise you that this matter will turn out smoothly though but I’ll try my best.. You, on the other hand, comfort her because she’s obviously confused right now.. Arasso?”. Kikwang’s CEO is the best. He understands and will even offer advice instead of scolding. Kikwang bowed and thanked him. He walked out of his CEO’s office feeling really bad for Hyosung.

A few days later..

Kikwang wiped away his tears. This is just so hard. Looking at Hyosung through the laptop screen with her tears rolling down her cheeks made his heart broke into pieces. He can’t be there beside her to wipe her tears away because she’s in Europe now. Kikwang just stared at the blank laptop screen, not knowing what to do anymore. This past few days had been really hectic. Although Kikwang occupied his time with all the Beast activities that he need to attend, news about him and Hyosung are all over the net now and he couldn’t help but to read about it all. s gave all the support that he needed and even told him to ignore all the negative comments on the net but he just couldn’t. His CEO told him that it will take time for his CEO to clear up all this because Hyosung’s CEO wanted to wait till Hyosung is back from Europe to have a four eyes talk with her. Kikwang have no choice but to stay strong and wait till Hyosung’s back. “Kikwang ah, you’re not asleep yet? Why are you staring at the blank laptop screen?”. Doojoon’s voice woke Kikwang up from his thoughts. Kikwang looked at Doojoon then turn his attention to the clock. It’s already 4 a.m. and he’s still not sleeping yet when all of them are suppose to wake up at 6 a.m. later. Doojoon who just got back from his schedule looked really exhausted. He laid down on his bed and stretched before sitting back up and faced Kikwang. Considering the two of them shared the same room, they can have a quick chat and not disturb the other members. “Yah, deo gwaenchana? Waegerae? Talk to me and tell me if you need to.. Stop keeping everything to yourself.. It’s gonna be hard for you.. We’re all here for you Kikwang ah..”. Doojoon looked really concerned. Kikwang slowly close his laptop and sighed. “Aniya.. Gwaenchana..”. Kikwang stood up and put his laptop back on the small table. “Yah Lee Kikwang!”. Doojoon raised his voice a little. If he were to not force Kikwang to talk it out, Kikwang just wouldn’t want to because that’s just his way of dealing with things. He will try his best to work it out himself no matter how hard the problem is without realizing that it’s affecting him emotionally. Kikwang slowly sat down on his bed and turned to Doojoon. “No.. I’m not okay.. I can’t be there for her and stay beside her at a time like this when she needed me the most.. I saw her tears Doojoon ah! You know how much it hurts to see her cry? This is all my fault! If I were to not ask for her number at the very first place, she won’t have to face all this.. This is all my fault..”. Kikwang’s tears fell for the second time today. Doojoon let out a soft sigh. He knows how much pain Kikwang had to go through because of this and knowing Kikwang for years, he have not seen this side of Kikwang. “Kikwang ah.. Why do you keep on blaming yourself for this matter? You told me that Hyosung is the best thing that have ever happened to you and you’ll never trade her for anything else so why must you say that? If you were to not get her number in the first place, you won’t get a chance to be close to her which also means that you won’t experience all that wonderful memories that you had with her.. Trust me, for years that I’ve known you, I’ve never seen you so happy every single day and well, eventhough I’m annoyed that you kept on talking about her most of the time, I know that you are happy with her and she’s the one for you. Just because of this kind of obstacle that you have to face, you’re already gonna say that you regret knowing her? Aren’t you being selfish Kikwang ah?”. Doojoon is a very straightforward guy and that’s just how he is. He knows Kikwang best and if he were to not toughen Kikwang up, Kikwang will just give up considering Kikwang’s the kind of guy who looks tough on the outside but have a very soft heart on the inside. Kikwang just sat there on his bed with a blank expression. Doojoon knows that he’s listening. “Alright now.. Let’s sleep! We have 2 hours of sleep only.. Kikwang ah, fighting! We’re all here for you.. You have to be strong to make her strong too.. Remember that..”. Doojoon pat Kikwang’s back and lay back down on his bed. “Kumapta Doojoon ah.. I don’t know what I’m gonna without you guys..”. Kikwang look at Doojoon who already closed his eyes. He, too, laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling before slowly his eyes closed and he fell into a deep sleep.