Chapter One.

Idol's Love Story

“Omo! Unnie ah! Look at this! AJ’s Dancing Shoes MV is out already!!!”. When Sunhwa, one of my members starts to fangirl, it’s just so epic. We were in our dancing studio and getting ready to practice as that’s the daily routine for me and another 3 of my group members, Sunhwa, Jieun and Hana. We are set to debut as a group, 6 more months from now and I gotta be honest that all four of us are pretty nervous eventhough we always practice every single day. Like finally, our hard work, strains, late nights and sweats are finally paying off. As much as we want to debut so badly, we know that being an idol is not all that easy. Mentally and physically, we gotta prepare for all that but then, I won’t be too worried because I know that my members and I can face the idol world together. Fighting! “Unnie ah! Are you dreaming? Seriously? Look! Look at this… AJ is just so adorable, right?! Sigh...”. Sunhwa’s sudden act of forcing me to watch the MV snapped me out from my dream. “Aish Sunhwa yah! Can’t you see I’m warming up right now..? I’ll watch the MV later okay?”. I tried to defend myself by making up an excuse. “Annyeonghaseyo!!”. Loud voices coming from the door can be heard and obviously those voices are Hana’s and Jieun’s. I wave at them and turn back to the big mirror and continue my stretching. “Sunhwa yah.. What are you watching?”. Hana asked Sunhwa. “Seriously guys! Don’t you know that AJ’s Dancing Shoes MV is out already? Why are you guys so outdated jinja?!”. Sunhwa say in disbelief. Jieun who was sipping her banana milk almost spit that milk out. “Whaatt?!! My AJ’s MV is out already? Oh my god!”. Like a zombie, while stretching her hands out, she ran towards Sunhwa to get a hold of the phone that’s playing AJ’s MV but due to good reflex, Sunhwa pulled her phone close to her which made Jieun lost her pace and she ended up bumping the window. We all can’t help but to burst out loud. That’s just how we are when we’re all together in the practice room. “Seriously Jieun? You ended up bumping the window because you wanna watch this AJ guy.. Who is he anyway?”. I decided to ask once I’m done with my stretching. “Excuse me? THIS AJ GUY? THIS.. AJ.. GUY?? Woah.. Unnie ah.. This is not just some guy.. This is AJ a.k.a Lee Kikwang.. The adorable six packs AJ guy.. That’s who he is.. Come on unnie.. Get updated and take note of the idol world once in a while.. AJ is a newbie who just debut under Cube Entertainment. He’s a solo singer and his dancing skills is amazing.. He reminds me a lot like you unnie because of your amazing dance skills too..”. Jieun explained to me a bit about AJ. To be honest, I really have no idea who is AJ. Not that I’m not updated with the idol world or anything it’s just that I’ve been busy preparing for our debut that’s all. “Here unnie.. Wanna take a look? It’s not like you have to pay or anything.”. Sunhwa tried her luck in making me watch the MV again. Considering I don’t have anything to do at that moment, I have no choice but to watch the MV. Slowly I took her phone from her hand and watch the MV. For almost a minute or so, I just watch the MV without saying anything. My eyes though, it’s scanning through everything. His dance, his face, his body(keke) and even his style. Once the MV comes to an end, I silently pass the phone back to Sunhwa with a straight face and before Sunhwa could even ask anything, our choreographer already came in. I let out a sigh of relief because I know she’s gonna ask me a lot of questions about AJ but without them realizing, I actually felt somewhat weird after watching that MV. Not a bad weird though but more of a “little crush on him” kinda weird I guess? Woah! What was I thinking anyway?!! I just shook my head and quickly get to my position when I heard our choreographer called out my name.