Chapter 1

I'm Sorry
Sunny's POV
 
It was a long day for us, everyone were exhausted from the schedule that we had. Upon reaching the dorm, all of us went to our own room within a split second. Once we were in the room, you quickly head to bed as you were not feeling well.
 
"Taengoo, how are you feeling? Much better or is it getting worst?"
 
"..."
 
"Taengoo.."
 
"..."
 
"Tae.." i tried to ask you again but out of the blue you shout at me.
 
"What do you want?! I'm fine, stop asking!"
 
I don't know what went wrong so i just kept quiet and walk out from the room. I don't wish to fight back with you, so i decided to just let you calm down for awhile. After 15 minutes of letting you calm yourself, i went back to the room and there you are sleeping calmly. I approach your bed and touched your forehead, you were burning up. I quickly took a cloth and a tub of warm water and dip the cloth in the water before putting it on your forehead. I stay vigil all night long just to look after you but little did i expect that everything would change from that moment onwards. While sleeping you keep saying her name and even said "Sunny is not important but you are. I'm just using here to keep myself occupied when you are not by my side."
 
Those words hurts me so much, eventually i let go of your hand that i've been holding on and walk out from the room. I took my coat and went for a walk to calm myself down but i failed to. Tears roll down from my cheeks together with the rain that is pouring slightly. I didn't even bother to turned back so i kept on walking.
 
*The next day*
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
To my surprised i woke up feeling much better. I turn to my side and i realised that you are not there, i saw two medicines tablet on my table. After taking the medicines, i walk out from the room and call out your name but to no avail. I asked the rest of the members and they said that they have bot seen you.Suddenly there you are coming in from the door, you were in a mess. Total mess.
 
"Yah! Where did you go?! Were you out the whole night?"
 
"Unnie, why are you in such a mess? Your face looks pale, are you okay?" Yoona asked.
 
"Sunny ah~ You okay?" Jessica asked next.
 
All the members asked but you didn't even bother to answer them or even me. You just walk past us and went to the room to get ready for the next schedule. Yet another day has come to an end, you didn't even say a single word to me. Something is definitely wrong. So i decided to talk to you later that night.
 
Sunny's POV
 
I didn't talk to her at all the whole day, my heart still hurts from the words that came from her yesterday. I kept my distance from her, i talked to the rest of the members and tried to keep myself happy. You seem to not bother about me, you seem to not care if i didn't even talk to you, You were happily talking to her. Your smile were as bright as the sun. I tried to hold on to my tears the whole day, it hurts seeing the two of you and remembering your words, it hurts much more. When i was getting ready to sleep, you called out my name.
 
"Sunny ah~, is there anything wrong?" you asked.
 
I just kept quiet and you asked again.
 
"Are you angry with me? I'm sorry that i shouted at you last night."
 
Again i kept quiet.
 
"Thanks for the medicines." you said again.
 
"Where did you go yesterday? You looked pale, are you okay?"
 
Still i didn't respond to her.
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
I kept asking her but she still won't answer. It's getting on my nerves and i finally burst.
 
"Yah! Why are you not answering me?!"
 
I saw her flinch at my words and she finally spoke.
 
"Sorry Tae, i'm tired. I just want to go to sleep."
 
That was all that she answered me. Not satisfied with her answer, i shouted again at her.
 
"Lee Soonkyu! Can you at least tell me what's wrong?! You have been avoiding me the whole day!"
 
"I don't want to talk about it and there's no need for you to know anyway." you said sarcastically.
 
"What did you just say?! There's no need for me to know?!"
 
"Yes i repeat there's no need for you to know, it's not important same as how i am not important to you!" you finally burst out.
 
"What do you mean by you are not important to me? Every member is important to me! What do you think you are saying Lee Soonkyu?!" i shouted back.
 
"Stop pretending Tae, i know i'm not important to you! I know you are just using me to occupy yourself when she's not by your side!"
 
I saw tears flowing down your cheeks at that moment. I saw the hurt in your eyes.
 
"Sun.. Sunny.." i stuttered.
 
"Why.. Why did you say that?" my heart beating at a fast rate. How did she know all this? I was mentally asking myself.
 
Sunny's POV
 
She was stuttering, from there on i know what she said yesterday in her sleep is true. She's just using me all these while, she just pretends to be happy around me which in fact she is not, at all.
 
"Tae. i know you have just been using me all along. You just pretended to be happy with me." i said.
 
"I.." she tried to talk but i cut her off.
 
"Yesterday while i was staying awake to help lower down your temperature, you said in your sleep that i am not important Tae! You said you are just using me Tae!"
 
"It hurts a lot, all these while i thought what we had was real but it's not! All those memories that we had together are nothing! Those are just fake memories made by you! You hurt me a lot Tae, you really do."
 
My tears was flowing non stop while she froze there not saying anything. Suddenly she spoke.
 
"Sunny, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to use you. Yes i admit i have used you all these while but when i have started to spent most of my time with you, slowly everything changes. I sincerely love all those memories that we made, you brighten up my day. I guess i blurt those words out yesterday was because i felt guilty of what i did to you. I'm sorry Soonkyu. I really am."
 
I saw sincerity in her eyes when she was explaining herself. I looked at her face and pulled her into a hug.
 
"I forgive you Taengoo but do you know how much it hurts hearing that from you? It hurts real bad." i said.
 
Taeyeon's POV
 
After i was done explaining, i stare into her eyes with much sincerity. All of a sudden i feel her warmth. She had pull me into a hug.
 
"I forgive you Taengoo but do you know how much it hurts hearing that from you? It hurts real bad." i could barely hear her words, it's as though she was whispering.
 
"I'm sorry." i said again.
 
There was no response from her, slowly she starts to slip off from me. I catch her on time before she hits the floor. I tried to wake her up, her heartbeat was beating at a slow pace. I panicked and started shouting.
 
"Sunny! Wake up!"
 
"Girls!!"
 
================