The Boy

Her Secret

 

“Ahem students.” Our teacher Mrs. Yang coughed.

“We have some new students in our class.” she smiled and gestured three new boys into the classroom.

I lifted my head up for a moment and glanced at the three boys walking in. My eyes looked them up and down. They all had these amazing eyes and had classic good looks that any girl would die for. I slightly smiled and glanced back down at my desk continuing to read.

They introduced themselves one by one. Their names were L, Hoya, and Woohyun. I could already hear the girls behind me gawking and drooling over these guys.

 

“Alright boys, take a seat.” Mrs. Yang smiled. I slightly looked up from my book and saw all the girls began waving their hands begging and screaming for at least ONE of the new guys to sit next to them. *Pshhh desperate little girls*

 

I was about to return to my book when a voice interrupted me. “Hi.” I looked up. “Is this seat taken?” I shook my head and said “Nope.” I then placed my eyes back on my book. He then slowly sat down in the seat next to mine.

My attention was diverted once again. “Hi my name is Hoya” he smiled and put his hand out for me to shake it. I was a little bit shocked by someone actually wanting to talk to me but I took his hand and shook it. “Naomi.” I smiled.

 

“Wow, pretty name” He complimented. “Thanks. My mom gave it to me.” I giggled.

He laughed. “Your Mom must be pretty amazing then.”

My smile slightly faded as I clutched my necklace but I regained my smile and said “Yeah, she was.”

 

Math class was a breeze. I understood everything and finished all the homework during class. Although, I did enjoy watching Hoya struggle. I found it kind of adorable. I smiled to myself.

I was packing up my stuff when I heard Hoya call my name. “Hey Naomi, you wanna come eat lunch with me and my friends?” he said with bright round eyes almost like a puppy. Cute. I smiled. “Sorry, maybe next time.” And with that I walked off leaving him a little dumbfounded. 

 

 

 

 

2 chapters in a night :) Haha maybe I'm not so writer's blocked after all :) Enjoy. 

Illeana xoxo