The First Day

Her Secret

********MUST READ INTRO IN FOREWORD TO UNDERSTAND THE STORY :) please and thank you xoxo

“Good morning Miss Park.”

 

I slowly opened my eyes as I saw Mrs. Chu with a tray holding a plate of banana pancakes, syrup, bacon and a small glass of orange juice. My favorite. I smiled and took the tray from her hands.

“Morning Mrs. Chu and thanks for this amazing breakfast. How did you know banana pancakes are my favorite?” I smiled as I took a bite of the bacon. “Ay, honey I already told you call me umma and I figured it out because of all the bananas you eat.” she laughed and began to fix and brush my hair. “Araso, umma :)”

I finished my breakfast in bed and got dressed and ready for my first day of junior year. I pretty much sped through school as I wanted to avoid the trouble at the front gate.

As I was walking by, I felt someone grab my hair. HARD. “Ya, where do you think you are going?” I looked up to see Krystal and her crew of idiots smirking at me. I didn’t bother answering her question, pulled her hand off my hair and walked away.

Its the first day and I don’t need this es, especially Krystal coming in to ruin my morning. Plus, I needed to obey dad’s rules.

Rule 1: Lay low & don’t cause trouble

Making a scene with Krystal would definitely be in the category of breaking that rule. As much as I wanted to break her face, I could not break the rules. I just couldn’t.

Classes began with my usual seat in the front and empty seats around. I was very antisocial and most people knew that so they stayed away.

Math was my last class of the day. Unlike most people, I liked math. Its the only subject that I don’t have to memorize or study for, I just have to do it. Before class started, I had a little time and took out a book and started reading.

“Ahem students.” Our teacher Mrs. Yang coughed.

“We have some new students in our class.” she smiled and gestured three new boys into the classroom. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry its a little short haha :) Ive been rewriting this chapter over and over again plus I keep getting serious writer's block. If anyone wants to give me suggestions, it would totally help :) Thanks 

Illeana xoxo