The Surprise

Her Secret

Its not that I did not like him and his company for lunch, its just that I can’t get too involved with people. Plus, I do not know this guy well. For all I know, he could be a spy trying to kill me for all I know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunchtime. Like usual I just proceeded to my spot outside under a large hidden tree that had this beautiful rainbow trunk.

I always thought the spot was pretty cool and the tree was beautiful and hidden so I could have my privacy.

Umma packed me my favorite lunch consisting of kimbap, kimchi, rice, and bean sprouts with seaweed salad. Yum. I smiled. After I finished my lunch, I took out my book and began reading once again to kill the time.

All of a sudden, I heard rustling. Cautiously,  I approached the rustling noise ready to pounce on the impeding danger in front of me. I got closer and

Closer...

And Closer......

“BOOOO!"

I threw my fist automatically at the person and shut my eyes.

“Owwwwww...” I heard someone whimper. I opened my eyes and saw Hoya laying on the ground covering his newly made black eye.

My eyes widened and I rushed to his side immediately. “Oh My Gosh! I am SO SORRY! You scared the crap outta me.”

I grabbed a small pack of ice from my lunch pack and handed it to him. “Oh my goodness! I am soo sorry Hoya. I didn’t expect that it was you.” I apologized once again. He took the ice pack and placed it on his eye. “Who did you expect it was?” He questioned.

I froze. “Uhh... Uhh.. NOBODY.” I stuttered. Trying to change the subject “You shouldn’t even be sneaking up on someone like that.” He look at me weirdly and looked like he was about to retort me when pain suddenly struck his eye. “Ahh!” He yelped in pain.

 

I placed my hand over his hand on the ice pack. “Are you okay?” I said worriedly. He stared at me for about 10 seconds before he coughed and said “Yeah.” He smiled “Do you do this to everyone you met at first?” He laughed.

I laughed. “No, you just scared me that’s all.”

We sat in silence for a while. And I finally asked “Okay, how did you even find me? This tree is hidden in the back of the school.”

He rubbed his neck with his free hand and laughed nervously. “I kinda got lost looking for my next couple of classes and I ended up here.” He said.  “I saw you and wanted to surprise you. I didn’t think you’d punch me.” He laughed. “I’m sorry I am really bad with surprises.” I apologized again. 

 

“Enough with the apologizes. If you want to make it up to me and my black eye, then show me around school.” He smirked.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Heyy :) (I may be talking to my self right now buut itsss okayy) 

Chapter 3 up and ready :) Enjoy, Comment, Do Whatever :) 

 

Illeana xoxo