Chapter 2

Incomplete promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

#2

 

“So how do I look?...” as she’s stand in front of the mirror,

They’re now at Mr Hyul’s house, not far from Taeyeon ‘s house. Her sonsengneem was speechless as the girl in front of him seriously does look really handsome with his old Hanbok that he used to wear when he joined army at the palace, but that hanbok seem really fixed a lot with that young girl petite body.

Mr Hyul holds his chin. “hurmmm.. I think we need to do something with your haircut..” he smiled.

There nothing wrong with taeyeon hair cutted, it’s just too long and golden in the girly way, even almost of young boy there having their long haircut, but still in a boyish typed. So, Mr hyul feel he need to do something with that.

“Are you sure that you want to do this??!” Mr Hyul frowned as he can’t help but feels worried if they’ve caught to do this, they may be at risk for get sentenced to death.

“I want to do this for my appa…” Taeyeon said without hesitations. “I’ve to meet the emperor Hwang Mi Goo, just he can bring back my father sonsengneem…” she added sadly.

Mr hyul react in surprise, as he know this girl never been serious in anything, she always dorky, like to play a lot and somehow misbehave as a naughty boy who like to play around than learning the martial arts with him.  She’s always making everybody worried about her and as he remember how Taeyeon always had skipped and never be serious in his class. But now, this girl looked way more mature as she had been before, she looks so convince with her decision and that’s make her sonsaengneem smiled in proud.

“I’ll always be by your side taeyeon…I hope you know that…” as he pulled that girl for a hugs.

“Yah!...wae my sonsaeng so girly now anyways??!...” she frowned as start to pushing him away softly.

 “I know you want to cry..~~ awww don’t be shy … just cry in my embrace… “He joked.

“Aishhh, jinjjaa?... just stop talking,  JunQi had already waited for me ... I need to go now…”

That petite girl was stepped slowly with her new image as a young boy as she waves excitedly to her sonsaengneem before she leaves his house.

“I guess I need to follow up her soon…she can’t bear this alone…” Mr Hyul thought while he keep staring Taeyeon from the far.

 

 

 

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

*SOMEWHERE IN PALACE*

 

 

She has been trapped in the golden palace, more like in the golden cage. No freedoms yet get controlled by certain people who she’s known well. But what she can do anyway, everything in her life and future had already been planned and she just needs to follow it one by one, follow all the rules and she’ll be alright.

“Y-your Highness??...”

“Yeahhh..” she wasn’t paying a slightest attention at all.

“Are you still with me?... Somehow I thinking that your mind is out there?...” her teacher asked politely.

That girl turns her gaze to the teacher before spoke up.“In your opinion … do you somehow think that people like me can get free as every girl out there?”

Her teacher was blinking in clueless with that sudden question. “y-your highness, You should know that you’re a princess in this kingdom...”

“I know…that’s why somehow I think I am the lucky one, but I want to be free as much as every girls out there do but yet I’m also doesn’t want to be in the same level as them. .” Princess MiYoung stated in her expressionless face.

Princess Hwang MiYoung is the only child of Emperor Hwang Mi Goo and The Queen Hwang Hae Ra, even The Emperor have a lot of mistress and have a few children with them, but the highest status is still owned by Princess Hwang MiYong since she is the legal daughter of The Queen and that’s makes she got the most priority than others Princess and Prince do as she got live in the Golden palace, have a personal teaching, private classroom just for her and the most important The Emperor loves her more than anything. But somehow she felt she has been trapped in the same place since she was born, she doesn’t have any idea how do outside the world be like, is it beautiful as some of her certain teacher had told her before. She always aware that the ordinary peoples can’t easily approach her except of The Emperor, The Queen, her close relatives and her servants. So somehow she felt like she wants to be an ordinary people so she can freely show herself to the world.

Her teacher doesn’t know how to answer her question, she was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter