chapter 3

Incomplete promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  #3

 

 

Taeyeon and JunQi were already arrived at the gate of the palace as the great wall was been built surrounded the palace, that make both of them were amazed for a minute. But that was for a while, as somebody who wears the armour with a fierce face came to approach them.

“What make both of you came here?!...” one of them was said with a stern voice.

“Err, well, We were came here for joining the army academic..” JunQi replied softly

“Both of you?...”

“Well, there nobody else here..” Taeyeon frowned with that silly question.

“Are You trying to mocking me kid?!...”

“Ah~~, no! Forgive my friend... He’s not means to mocking you, he just telling you there just us who wanted to join the army academic.…” JunQi giggles in nervous while give a death glare to Taeyeon.

One of the officer guards  was facing Taeyeon this time as he turn his gaze down, well Taeyeon was quite short anyway.

“Come in kid...” he said shortly with his fierce face before give a hint to the gate soldier for opened the main gate.

They’re amazed with the palace scenery yet it the biggest building that they ever saw.

“Wow….so huge, I think it’s huge more than our village noon..a… Hyung !!, hahaha ~…” JunQi giggled nervously as she almost slipped Taeyeon’s real identity.

“Follow me…” the officer guard said as he heading to somewhere.

Taeyeon and JunQi just obeyed as they following him from behind.

“uh…” Taeyeon sighed

“Wae noon-…?.. err Hyung~..”

“I think… I want to pee!~~…” she whispered softly.

“w-what?....well hold on… I don’t know where the wash room is…” JunQi frowned.

“h-hey! Ajusshii !! Where the wash room is?.....” Taeyeon asked that officer guard.

“There no wash room here… all rooms here were reserve for royal family only…but…you can pee there…” pointing at the tree not far from them.

“w-what? No !! … seriously??...no wash room here?! And you want me to pee around the palace just like that?....”

“Well, you can’t hold it anymore isn’t??...” the guy smirked “beside.. Is it not a big deal.. We’re guy anyway kid!... just stand there and pee..aigoooo….” he’s laughed.

“No !.... I don’t want…” Taeyeon replied shortly.… “euwww, beside I can’t pee that way!...” she mumbled slowly, well obviously she doesn’t has the things that every guys have.

“Well, just wait till we’re arrived to the army camp then…” as they continue walking.

As they’re walking for almost 20 minutes Taeyeon was interrupting again.

“I think I can’t hold it anymore…” Taeyeon whisper softly as she speaks up to JunQi.

“So.. What are you wanted to do then...” he whisper back.

Taeyeon was smirked as she speak up again “ajushhi!... I think I’ll go to the tree there.. I really can’t hold it anymore…”

“Okay .. quick !... we’ll wait you here….” He replied shortly.

 

Taeyeon was walking quickly as she heading to the tree, but when she realise that officer guard was not staring at her anymore , she sneakily going to somehow as she was searching for the wash room around there.

 

 

 

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

“Your highness, The Queen hopes you’ll take it easy for your new teacher soon…” Sunkyu followed the princess from behind as they’re heading to her private classroom.

The princess

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter