Born as a girl

Incomplete promise
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

*SOMEONE POV*

 

I have a daughter, she is precious to me, she is my everything, my sunshine and my little spoil kiddo. She’s cute when she wear a silk hanbok with her milky skin, her soft golden long hair and her charms was just too pure. But, she does not always want to wear that.

 

“That you call kick huh??! More!!” I keep yelling at her. This is my daily rutine as if I was at home with her.

 

She's to obey me but she also looks bored and doesn't give a full attention to it. She kicking toward me with a strong kick this time, just want to satisfy me while I sit on the flat wood keep giving commands and my hand hold a long stick of wood.

 

“More!!” I lashed out that stick on her back, not a strong hit, just slow and gentle.

“Yahhh! Aishhh...That hurt!! Arasseo..” she protested while doing a cute pouts to me. I grinned silently.

*kicking*

“More!!” I let out my stern voice toward her.

*kicking*

“What do you think is this?? dance?? More!! you could do better than this!!”

“I’m trying appa! I’m tired..!! just let me rest juseyo??” She pouts cutely once again just want to make me feels sympathy with her.

“Please?! Please appa!!” begging cutely.

 

I seriously trying to be stern toward her, even she obviously just a girl, I want her to learn martial arts since this country now is on the chaos, I want her to be independent and at least if anything happen I would not to worry about her anymore. She can take care of herself well.

Since she was a child I never treat her like a girl but I train her to be strong, strong than a man if she can could be like that. Just because of her own safety and because I was the great soldier to my country, that's make me have a lot of enemy, even I never tell anybody about her existance except of my near relative and a fews people that I trust the most. 

 

I lashed out that stick on the ground harshly near her. “Who allow you to call me appa huh?!!”

“S-sorry General Kim Hyung Soo!!” She suddenly shock with it.

“Kim Taeyeon! Since you’re 4 years old I already teach you all of martial arts, now you’re 19 years old but why you’re still not improving huh?”

“appa! I improve a lot!! I already beat sonsengneem okay” she argues.

“Who allow you to talk back to me?!!…” he lashed out again that stick.

 

Actually Taeyeon abilities in martial arts had already good enough; she also had already beat her teacher which is Mr Hyul. Mr Hyul was been hired by me to teach her martial arts when I have to leave her on call for my duties. Be The General for this country's army makes me always leave my daughter alone with her grandmother while her mother already died after she was born. In this anarchy era, the reign of Emperor Hwang Mi Goo seems gonna have a big war and as soon as possible I will on duties again, but what she knows about this war? What if this war will be my last war? Who will take care of her then?

 

"as punishment do 1000 push-ups!!.."

 

"w-what ?!!!.." she frowned tiredly.

 

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

*ONE MONTH LATER*

 

A boy keeps running around the village, he does not even wear anything on his feets because of way too rushing. He almost arrive as he had already sees a figure of someone from the far who is busy arranging firewoods in front of her house.

 

“Taeyeon noona!” he yells from the far while keeps running to her.

 

“Aigooo, waeyo you’re so rushing...” she giggles to him.

 

“y-you know that..!.. y-your” he extremely tired as he needs an air to breath first.

 

“Aigoo..Slowly JunQi!”  She smiles with that boy act. JunQi is 3 years younger than Taeyeon but that boy is more taller than Taeyeon petite body.

 

“It’s about your father! Our country army have been retreating and the war was end!! b-but…”

 

“Huh?? yahh JunQi! Don’t say that my dad was killed !!” Taeyeon grabbing that boy arms as her face turns serious.

 

“No noona! b-but... more worse!! Your father., including a fews other soldier got detention by our country's enemy and The Emperor Hwang Mi Goo doesn't want to save them, my dad said it could be too risk to go back for save them and they have obey The Emperor since they army was so strong than us noona!!” JunQi father also the one of the soldiers who went to the war with Ganeral Kim.

 

“WHAT!!”

"is this true??!!...d-dad.."she feel dejected.

“That not fair!!! Why The Emperor so cruel...yahh !” she slammed her hand on the wall.

 

“So how noona...Just let it be...?”

 

She keeps thinking of something, “JunQi! Please don’t tell grandma about this...”

 

“I won’t noona...”

 

“Good! I need go to the palace Jun! and meets The Emperor Hwang Mi Goo. He should save my father, just he could do that Jun..! Tomorrow we will go there, wait for me at the corner of the village... arasseo?? Just you can help me... P-please accompany me?”

 

“Don’t worry Noona!! I always here for you! I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter