Chapter 8

Hidden Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you like him?”

Gayoon sighed and Bom pestered her.

“Or is it like a crush?”

“Can we not talk about this? I really don’t want to discuss it” Gayoon says as she face plants on the table.

“It’s not a big deal anyway” she says, he voice muffled by the table.

“But it is a big deal!” Bom said excitement clear in her voice.

“It doesn’t even matter…he isn’t interested” Gayoon said sitting up straight again.

“That’s cuz he doesn’t know you are interested!”

“He doesn’t need to know I’m interested!”

“Is she giving you a hard time?” Youngbe asked as he slid down next to Gayoon.

“This is your entire fault!” Gayoon just snapped at him as she jabbed his shoulder with her finger.

Youngbae just laughed and ruffled her hair before winking at Bom, who blushed slightly. As they were in the cafeteria they wouldn’t show any public display of affection.

“Oh my God! Just sit next to her and hold her hand!” Gayoon hissed at the two who in turn blushed.

Bom and Youngbae looked away as if they didn’t hear Gayoon. Gayoon just rolled her eyes and started picking at her food again.

“Yo! You are here early Bae!” Jiyong said as he slid down next to Bom…maybe a little too close to Bom.

Gayoon felt Youngbae stiffen next to her at the sight and she found herself smiling. Youngbae shrugged at him and picked at his own food like Gayoon. Bom on the other hand felt a little awkward at the closeness, especially now that she knew Gayoon liked the boy who was trying to score a date with her.

Gayoon saw the uneasiness of Bom.

“Oi you, have you ever heard of personal space? G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter